Air Jordan 11 Retro Low "Concord" to Release in 2014

Before I go, Imma ask one last time just to get a last opinion.

I have wide feet, but my size is around 12, some some 12's are too tight/snug on me and some 12's fit comfortably to almost comfortably.

In these 11 lows should I get a 12 or a 12.5?  

Sooo I didn't know the stores called private or blocked and I had the function on so it goes to voicemail needless to say I missed out on two. So I took the function off and just an hr later I get a call from hoh that I won. But I'm already camped out at a fcfs and had to spend 150.00 to claim 2 pairs. Smh I'm the only one in line, for now..... lol if you see me I'm wearing all black, chrome hearts shirt from hong kong and the red octobers with my receipt and box just in case somebody wants to act funny and claim fugazzi. Good luck to everyone tonight.

Sooo I didn't know the stores called private or blocked and I had the function on so it goes to voicemail needless to say I missed out on two. So I took the function off and just an hr later I get a call from hoh that I won. But I'm already camped out at a fcfs and had to spend 150.00 to claim 2 pairs. Smh I'm the only one in line, for now..... lol if you see me I'm wearing all black, chrome hearts shirt from hong kong and the red octobers with my receipt and box just in case somebody wants to act funny and claim fugazzi. Good luck to everyone tonight.

I hope your lying about the Yeezy part. Cause if your not I hope you get robbed.

Ur asking to to get jacked lol. But really u brought the reciept and the box?! :x

Did I read that correctly that you brought a receipt of a pair of shoes you already own in case someone says they are fake while you are camping?

Be safe man

Did I read that correctly that you brought a receipt of a pair of shoes you already own in case someone says they are fake while you are camping?
NT surprises me EVERY time I think I've seen/heard it all

And if I'm reading correctly he also paid 150$ to secure two pairs that he missed calls for and is now the ONLY dude in line right now!!! 830est 630pst. Omg

Anyone got an opinion on 12 or 12.5?

Before I go, Imma ask one last time just to get a last opinion.

I have wide feet, but my size is around 12, some some 12's are too tight/snug on me and some 12's fit comfortably to almost comfortably.

In these 11 lows should I get a 12 or a 12.5?  
^^^

Anyone got an opinion on 12 or 12.5?

NT surprises me EVERY time I think I've seen/heard it all

I sure did. Who knows might have a buyer willing to take them off my feet. It happened with my platinums. Sold them for 2500 on the spot. Ask those who were at crsvr sb. Dude pulled up in a lambo. No games.

I sure did. Who knows might have a buyer willing to take them off my feet. It happened with my platinums. Sold them for 2500 on the spot. Ask those who were at crsvr sb. Dude pulled up in a lambo. No games.

Dude pulled up in a lambo and bought used shoes off you.. He ain't never heard of flight club.

I pull up in a lambo I ain't buying used shoes. And you need serious help.

its so damn obvious they made a ridiculous amount of pairs.

i hope not man, im hoping to get through with them :frown:

scared as hell right now[/quote]

iboS78iH66BCXm.gif

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom