Air Jordan 11 Retro Low "Concord" to Release in 2014

300+ hypes camped from 8am Friday morning til 9pm Friday night to get size tickets at Pines Mall......
mean.gif

I called champs this morning and walked into the store and out in five minutes for my size 13....
pimp.gif

They had most sizes available!!!!!
roll.gif

Also won a raffle!
nthat.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
Can the guy with the yeezy post in the morning? I'm curious to see if he makes it through the night

Just got the call from my local HOH here in Houston. Got my second pair locked. :smokin

Last edited:
Sooo I didn't know the stores called private or blocked and I had the function on so it goes to voicemail needless to say I missed out on two. So I took the function off and just an hr later I get a call from hoh that I won. But I'm already camped out at a fcfs and had to spend 150.00 to claim 2 pairs. Smh I'm the only one in line, for now..... lol if you see me I'm wearing all black, chrome hearts shirt from hong kong and the red octobers with my receipt and box just in case somebody wants to act funny and claim fugazzi. Good luck to everyone tonight.

this cant be real life

And if I'm reading correctly he also paid 150$ to secure two pairs that he missed calls for and is now the ONLY dude in line right now!!! 830est 630pst. Omg
That's how serious I am. You read it wrong the ones who called didn't leave a voicemail both calls were blocked. When I took off the pvt call block hoh called me. Also pvt and I missed that. However they left a message so I called back to lock it in. Before that a local boutique I knew had them but in order for me to buy the concords, I had to buy 4 jordan shirts at 35.00 ea. That was to lock in 2 pair. Pretty much 2 shirts per shoe. Total was over 140.00 on clothes alone. Cant return them and bounce due to company policy. So I'm stuck here.

MAY AS WELL BE!
roll.gif

DUDES CAMPING THE FOOTLOCKER IGLOO!
roll.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
That's how serious I am. You read it wrong the ones who called didn't leave a voicemail both calls were blocked. When I took off the pvt call block hoh called me. Also pvt and I missed that. However they left a message so I called back to lock it in. Before that a local boutique I knew had them but in order for me to buy the concords, I had to buy 4 jordan shirts at 35.00 ea. That was to lock in 2 pair. Pretty much 2 shirts per shoe. Total was over 140.00 on clothes alone. Cant return them and bounce due to company policy. So I'm stuck here.
Next time stay home and live ur life. pay a reseller cuz u already paid resale and ur buying from a retailer!? And camping!?

Last edited:
Sooo I didn't know the stores called private or blocked and I had the function on so it goes to voicemail needless to say I missed out on two. So I took the function off and just an hr later I get a call from hoh that I won. But I'm already camped out at a fcfs and had to spend 150.00 to claim 2 pairs. Smh I'm the only one in line, for now..... lol if you see me I'm wearing all black, chrome hearts shirt from hong kong and the red octobers with my receipt and box just in case somebody wants to act funny and claim fugazzi. Good luck to everyone tonight.
What store?

:tongue:uts on ski mask: 
roll.gif

Be safe, don't be stupid over sneakers.

Edit:

Last edited:
Dude pulled up in a lambo and bought used shoes off you.. He ain't never heard of flight club.

I pull up in a lambo I ain't buying used shoes. And you need serious help.

I swear kid you not. Crsvr in santa barbra can confirm it. He paid in all 20s in front of the register.
I'm also in the store vid on youtube 2:35 mark

You would think nike would make 2 billion of these :lol:

Its almost summertime, its a concord xi, and a low top.

People from 2 years old to 80 year olds gonna be copping lol

@GrizzlyAnimal SAY THE WORD AND I'LL OPP LIKE THE COMISH!!!

THESE WILL BE EASIER THAN THE FAT CHICK USING SOMEONES FREE CODE IN THE LUNCH LINE FOR DOUBLES!

Lol when people expose Zyzz it be having me dead.

how did i get exposed? i know they have a lot of pairs, i just dont wanna strike out on FNL and FTL at 8am...

i already have a pair locked up. Ill most likely get through on NDC, i just want 3-4 pairs :lol: thats why im scared. other than that if i wanted 1 or 2 i wouldnt be sweating it.

They must have made a ton of pairs. My wife got a call for 3 pairs of size 6.5Y for raffle from footlocker and footlocker kids. Also got raffle for my kids 4C and 6C pairs as well. Still gonna buy the extra pairs so I can sell off and get myself a pair.

Back
Top Bottom