Air Jordan 11 Retro Low "Concord" to Release in 2014

FNL is trash. kept giving me security code issues with my brother

no idea if thats the same issue ppl had but the code was correct as well as everything else... so yea
have you ever bought anything at finishline with that card before?

Thats debatable. I think the most popular jordan is the III's

You are mistaken if you think any jordans with the word concord on it means its going to sell out immediately. Look at the team jordans that have the same concord colorway.. still sits. 

Concord XIs are easily the most iconic jordan model and colorway if not the most iconic shoe period. I'm pretty sure he meant anything that is an XI with the concord colorway.

Thats debatable. I think the most popular jordan is the III's

You are mistaken if you think any jordans with the word concord on it means its going to sell out immediately. Look at the team jordans that have the same concord colorway.. still sits. 

That's irrelevant. Team Jordans will never be an instant sellout. Put Concord on any retro and watch the drool start dripping from people's mouths..

Honestly this release felt pretty easy. I didn't put much effort into it and usually i strike out on hot releases like 90% of the time and I was able to cop from ndc and fnl this morning

Concord XIs are easily the most iconic jordan model and colorway if not the most iconic shoe period. I'm pretty sure he meant anything that is an XI with the concord colorway.
yeah if you add the concord with the XI's. its pretty much a sellout. I was just reiterating my point that not all "concord" colorways sell out 

FNL is trash. kept giving me security code issues with my brother

no idea if thats the same issue ppl had but the code was correct as well as everything else... so yea

have you ever bought anything at finishline with that card before?

no

but i also used a card for my order i never used before and it went through no issue

i never copped off any other sites before

most popular jordan ever is gonna be arguable between Concords/Breds/Columbias. I would go with 1-Breds 2-Concords 3-Columbias IMO

That's irrelevant. Team Jordans will never be an instant sellout. Put Concord on any retro and watch the drool start dripping from people's mouths..
I doubt you can put concord colorway on ANY retro and it will sellout instantly. JB do so many crazy things now so its not a surprise if they did it but don't think you can slap a particular silhouette on ANY retro and it'll just "work" like that. 

Yep, Concords and The OG 1s are probably the most iconic jordans to where people that know nothing about shoes still know what they're looking at... the 3 is a favorite among people that are into shoes.

yeah if you add the concord with the XI's. its pretty much a sellout. I was just reiterating my point that not all "concord" colorways sell out 

because a concord colorway on another shoe is garbage...

its a xi low in original form

Back
Top Bottom