Air Jordan 11 Retro Low "Concord" to Release in 2014

any sites still with stock? that i can access?
laugh.gif
thechimpstore.com will have them next week. overseas site

literally just clicked add to cart on footlocker and it processed...

i had the page up for about an hour and would click add to cart every now and then until it finally processed just now.

keep trying.

IM STILL TRYING ON EASTBAY..STILL GETTING THE ERROR MESSAGE...DOUBT THERE IS ANYTHING LEFT THOUGH..ITS BEEN 3 HOURS

Got my pair, hopefully it's not cancelled, obligatory pics once it arrives in the mail. Peace out till then and on to the Carmines.

FTL / EB / FA / Champs never even tweeted a single thing. They aren't sold out

Last edited:
Anyone know what you have to do to resolve the issue with FNL not taking your payment method? I tried 3 credit cards and Paypal and it wouldn't take any if them. It has been this way for the last 3 releases so I wonder if my acct is locked up or something. Anyone know what I need to do?
My paypal, chase visa, discover it, never work. But my capital one is clutch. But there's people on here that could get there discover to work. It's different from every person. The only thing you can do is to get a gift card with the value of the shoes on it from fnl.The fnl gift cards are the only way if ur having payment issues.

:smh: whoever said that. The earlier the better for me(West Coast here). #TEAMNOSLEEP

My bad fam .. i didnt mean you in particular just a lot of ppl well welcoming that new NDC time few days back when it was announced

Hell im on mountain time it is what it is wake up 550am when i want the kicks. Gotta make do. I damn sire dont never fall back asleep so i jus be up lol

idk how yall can add on FTL. im not gonna sit there and click add for an hour :lol:

Back
Top Bottom