Air Jordan 11 Retro Low "Concord" to Release in 2014

most popular jordan ever is gonna be arguable between Concords/Breds/Columbias. I would go with 1-Breds 2-Concords 3-Columbias IMO
i think breds overtook the concords as most popular after the 2012 release but back in 2000 i felt like the concord had a lot more hype 

Honestly this release felt pretty easy. I didn't put much effort into it and usually i strike out on hot releases like 90% of the time and I was able to cop from ndc and fnl this morning

if you talking about buying from ndc. then yes. and yes yes yes ndc was quite easy.
the other sites at 5am... not so much.

Anyone know what you have to do to resolve the issue with FNL not taking your payment method? I tried 3 credit cards and Paypal and it wouldn't take any if them. It has been this way for the last 3 releases so I wonder if my acct is locked up or something. Anyone know what I need to do?

After 45 mins of waiting in cart foot action pulled thro and got the email confirmation.

Just got thru EB. After 3 hours...guess it was worth it. Now the wait for the shipping confirmation email. Don't give up guys!

What was up with that Catch delay. Got that. went fo a pair again. Then mysteriosly loss my place in line 
mean.gif

i think breds overtook the concords as most popular after the 2012 release but back in 2000 i felt like the concord had a lot more hype 
True but space jams got everyone's attention in 09

Last edited:
CHECK  YOUR  SHOES !!!    I HAD TO RETURN TWO PAIRS TODAY TO FL BECAUSE OF SCRATCHES/SCUFFS ON THE OUTSIDE OF THE SHOES ON THE PATENT LEATHER.  

Missed out on these... :frown: oh well guess I can't get lucky on line with every release. Congrats to those that were able to cop online/in store

NDC WAS SUCH A FRIGGIN FAIL.... IM DEAD ANGRY.... SMFH!! I REALLY HOPE MY FNL ORDER COMES THROUGH... :smh:

Back
Top Bottom