Air Jordan 11 Retro Low "Concord" to Release in 2014

no shipping email from finishline

when i login to my account there are no orders pending

but using the order number from my email and zip code it says shipped and a UPS tracking number has been generated

don't know what to think

eek.gif
if it says shipped and tracking, you are good to go

For those that don't know, if you're still waiting on confirmation tracking, try putting your order number in UPS' tracking page as reference number. Sometimes just waiting on that confirmation is too stressful, especially seeing dudes post they got their email already.

Starting?
Yeah from what I know. Lots of My overseas friends just started. So I know ppl from china always bring the shoes to china and resell. Ppl in china don't know the ways to buy so they pay resell price for everything. Sad but easier for me to get what I want.

It's getting harder and harder. **** ton of ppl are really starting to buy jays.

The mainstream adopted the sneaker culture. And the shoe was called Concord XI low so it was bound to sell out.

I can't believe anyone thought these would sit.

As far as debating on which J is the best, most popular, etc is pointless. The only thing we can say is Nike banks on the XI for their big retro release of the year (Concords, Breds, Gammas, Columbia, etc). So it's definitely a huge seller. The other thing is Mike wore the XI during his teams best year and first championship post first retirement. But, personally, I like the 1s, 3s, 4s the most. XI are nice though.

So I just went to Niketown Chicago to pick up my pair.  Not a terrible line compared to other weekends.  

I go up to the register, give the guy my ID.  I tell him that I RSVP'd 3 different sizes (8.5, 9, & 14) and wasn't sure which one I got.  He then gave me serious attitude and made a snarky remark "You must be able to send in the RSVP pretty fast then, eh".  I told him I used Tweetdeck like most people and copy & paste, which is true.  14 was for my friend who is out of town in Nashville for the weekend, not to sell or anything.  I ended up getting my size 9 and he also asked me for my twitter name.   Niketown Chicago has never asked for twitter names before, kind've odd.  

Is this frowned upon, to send in multiple sizes?  I didn't think I did anything wrong and this guy was just being an ***.  

The mainstream adopted the sneaker culture. And the shoe was called Concord XI low so it was bound to sell out.

I can't believe anyone thought these would sit.

As far as debating on which J is the best, most popular, etc is pointless. The only thing we can say is Nike banks on the XI for their big retro release of the year (Concords, Breds, Gammas, Columbia, etc). So it's definitely a huge seller. The other thing is Mike wore the XI during his teams best year and first championship post first retirement. But, personally, I like the 1s, 3s, 4s the most. XI are nice though.
1s and 3s are my fav lol.

So I just went to Niketown Chicago to pick up my pair.  Not a terrible line compared to other weekends.  

I go up to the register, give the guy my ID.  I tell him that I RSVP'd 3 different sizes (8.5, 9, & 14) and wasn't sure which one I got.  He then gave me serious attitude and made a snarky remark "You must be able to send in the RSVP pretty fast then, eh".  I told him I used Tweetdeck like most people and copy & paste, which is true.  14 was for my friend who is out of town in Nashville for the weekend, not to sell or anything.  I ended up getting my size 9 and he also asked me for my twitter name.   Niketown Chicago has never asked for twitter names before, kind've odd.  

Is this frowned upon, to send in multiple sizes?  I didn't think I did anything wrong and this guy was just being an ***.  

Tell ole boy to take it easy, working at Nike all hard and ****...

Just being a ***. Probably thought you were using the "bots"

crazy people still have these in their carts on EB 5 and a half hours after release
eek.gif
 JB must have made a ton of these
laugh.gif

NikeLA did my friend dirty. He never gets through RSVP and when he finally gets through manually they claim he used a bot. Time to put NikeLA on blast. this is BS and if it was me, I would have taken names and make it hell for them, even if I knew it wouldn't help getting the shoes

NikeLA did my friend dirty. He never gets through RSVP and when he finally gets through manually they claim he used a bot. Time to put NikeLA on blast. this is BS and if it was me, I would have taken names and make it hell for them, even if I knew it wouldn't help getting the shoes
how did they know he used a bot
mean.gif

NikeDallas has been asking for ID, twitter handle, and size for well over a year now.

Back
Top Bottom