Air Jordan 11 Retro Low "Concord" to Release in 2014

NikeDallas has been asking for ID, twitter handle, and size for well over a year now.
ID for sure, size for sure, but they've never asked for a twitter handle at Niketown Chicago before.  Not like it mattered.  I didn't use a service or anything, never have never will. 

I used tweetdeck and work from home, so I can pay a bit more attention to the RSVP's when they happen. I even showed the guy my DMs to Nike Chicago.  Got my shoes but wasn't expecting to get hassled & questioned that much for them. 

ID for sure, size for sure, but they've never asked for a twitter handle at Niketown Chicago before.  Not like it mattered.  I didn't use a service or anything, never have never will. 

I used tweetdeck and work from home, so I can pay a bit more attention to the RSVP's when they happen. I even showed the guy my DMs to Nike Chicago.  Got my shoes but wasn't expecting to get hassled & questioned that much for them. 
I guess it really depends on the manager then. Every time I go to pick up an RSVP I feel like I am going through immigration or something lol.

no shipping email from finishline

when i login to my account there are no orders pending

but using the order number from my email and zip code it says shipped and a UPS tracking number has been generated

don't know what to think

eek.gif
I think you should be fine fam, but I've my lesson over the years from FNL, until the shoes show up at your doorstep your not good 
nerd.gif

Got my order conf email from FNL 170ish shipped to Cali but oh well will look around local spots and try grab wifey a pair.

Got my order conf email from FNL 170ish shipped to Cali but oh well will look around local spots and try grab wifey a pair.

Need GS size too but she was laggin'. Wanted to try Sheikh's earlier. Don't know of any other FCFS spots for GS sizes in the bay :x

Mine says processing also [emoji]128563[/emoji][emoji]128563[/emoji][emoji]128532[/emoji]

Waiting at Hoh at Beverly center...I love when folks get dressed up to pick up sneakers....lol

Back
Top Bottom