Air Jordan 11 Retro Low "Concord" to Release in 2014

I almost had a heart attack when I had them in my cart on NDC and clicked checkout and it crashed. I instantly thought of the foamposite and tiff release and I'm like nooooo not again. Thank god I finally prevailed.

Mexican Sneakerhead copped!?!?! The end is near!!!!!!!! Baaaa hahahahaha well good for him he deserves a release

Are these still available online? trying to get a size 13. I don't know why but I thought these were dropping in December

Anyone else get that loading circle for like 2 minutes after hitting add to cart.
yah i got that

then when the captcha came up it froze on the 4th picture

then it gave me an error

then i repeated the process and finally got in line

then i got the same error

then i repeated again and got in line for 40 min

then i got out of stock

#NDCFAIL

hoh ltopanga line was craaay! Took me 45mins to check bc of the line. I think i saw at least 6people per size on their list.

Last edited:
I honestly think NDC had the try again message right away and the slight delay to counter the bots, for first round through.

IMO these concord was alot easier to cop then gamma blue 11. they must have mass massive production. Or no one wear size 9.5  team small feet FTW  

any DMV heads...head over to Niketown DC...they have a ton of unclaimed pairs that are going pretty quick...my boys were out there 20 minutes ago and doubled up!

Give them a call

202-471-5870

What do you guys think of the reverse concords? Homie is trying to sell me a pair...what would be a fair offer? Condition is 8/10

hoh ltopanga line was craaay! Took me 45mins to check bc of the line. I think i saw at least 6people per size on their list.
Sounds typical. On a big release, they usually get 6-8 FSRs. I've only won once and the line was pretty long, and I got there at 10AM. It's always funny to see the folks walking to Nordstrom stare at the line, wondering what sort of shenanigan is going on :lol:

...on to the Carmines!!! 
tongue.gif

Back
Top Bottom