Air Jordan 11 Retro Low "Concord" to Release in 2014

Two pairs of these for a pair of coves 
nerd.gif

im gonna do it

I need at least 4 pairs of these to ice

Last edited:
Anybody else score from NBA store?  I went on there randomly this morning and copped.

For the first time in ages I was able to get a pair off of NDC twitter feed.

Very excited for this release.  Now if they do the Columbia's I'm retiring after that...

Are the lows diff from other 11s with sizing??

Been awhile since I bought lows. I bought a 13 and a 14 this morning. Might keep both or sell one to a friend

the gs sizes went faster than the mens. wth??

ppl have been saying nike should just produce more shoes so everyone can cop but after seeing ppl post pix of multiple pairs it wouldn't matter. resellers would just buy more pairs if the supply increased.

got my pair but damn. hoping nike goes back to 8 am drops.

Where are all the size 13.5 ?    i was able to scoop only one  13.5 on mikefreshkicks   and one 13  instore yesterday that i'm wearing right now  ,  fit is a tad snug but it's fine   with a  ultra thin 2mm insole  instead of the one that came with the shoe  ,  if  i could  find another 13.5 ... 

I am glad I went up a half size.

Copped a 11.5 & 12(left over pair). The size 12 fits perfectly. The 11.5 was killing my pinky toe!

The lows will get rotation priority over the mids, most def
i was worried about the sizing but i got them the same as my mids so i should be good. got me feelin like

MY PAIR SHIPPED FROM FNL… FTW!!
Congrats yo

I know that feeling is awesome lol

Hopefully with what I've learned from today I'll have a better chance next time.  

Also hopefully they restock. 

In the end this experience is going to make it more satisfactory to cop later anyone, so it's kinda good I guess.

Last edited:
XI's definitely run a half/full size too small

My mids are a size 11 smh. I have to take out the insoles whenever I rock them.

Mids have different sizing than lows. Lows are TTS, imo. And even the Mids might be TTS if they use the same mold as the Gamma XIs.

Mids have different sizing than lows. Lows are TTS, imo. And even the Mids might be TTS if they use the same mold as the Gamma XIs.

Idk, I have bred xi in a size 11.5(my true size) and they destroy my pinky toe. I am not overweight nor do I have wide feet (6'1" 180)

I wasted money by buying a Gold membership from Eastbay. It's backordered till May 10. Not the first time 
mad.gif

Back
Top Bottom