Air Jordan 11 Retro Low "Concord" to Release in 2014

Idk, I have bred xi in a size 11.5(my true size) and they destroy my pinky toe. I am not overweight nor do I have wide feet (6'1" 180)

You're right. The buyer should go up a half size in Bred XIs. Gamma XIs are TTS.

The lows are TTS. The fit is different than the mids,

ACT A FOOL.....GET THE FOOL TREATMENT.........

#GOLDENRULE

Last edited by a moderator:
tumblr_mj42ypBl8d1s3bfv5o1_r1_500.gif

NDC 10:00

tumblr_lz75uz1A9S1qhc6nwo6_500.gif

Me: 10:01

LOL-MARSHALL.gif

but i didnt miss out.... so why would i cry?

hmmm
@Zyzz I'm glad you got your pairs bro. I know you've been waiting for a min for this drop. Did NDC work for you today? 

nah bruh

was on the page at 10am on the dot. clicked to add and gave me errors left and right, did the captcha and did it correct. then wouldnt put me in line. finally after about 4 minutes i got in like but the site was done. at about 10:32 it finally gave me OOS

my brother had the same issue on his ipad. on time, threw up the captcha 5 different times and he actually could never get in line. everytime he got it right it just threw up an error :x

NDC must be cursed in my house, srsly

UNLESS I MISSED IT, WHAT HAPPENED WITH THE JIMMY JAZZ RELEASE/ORDERS? DID THAT EARLY LINK WORK LAST NIGHT? :nerd: :nerd: :nerd: :nerd: :nerd: :nerd:

nah bruh

was on the page at 10am on the dot. clicked to add and gave me errors left and right, did the captcha and did it correct. then wouldnt put me in line. finally after about 4 minutes i got in like but the site was done. at about 10:32 it finally gave me OOS

my brother had the same issue on his ipad. on time, threw up the captcha 5 different times and he actually could never get in line. everytime he got it right it just threw up an error :x

NDC must be cursed in my house, srsly

Same issue here bro... Laptop desktop iphone ipad couldnt get in line at all

I still havent got my shipping confirmation from ndc. whats the chances they might cancel the order or something?

I still havent got my shipping confirmation from ndc. whats the chances they might cancel the order or something?

bruh, you probably arent getting a shipping confirmation til tomorrow night. relax...

bruh, you probably arent getting a shipping confirmation til tomorrow night. relax...
ah ok lol i'm just really excited that i got through for once on ndc and i saw people saying they already got shipping info 

You're right. The buyer should go up a half size in Bred XIs. Gamma XIs are TTS.

The lows are TTS. The fit is different than the mids,

I feel it bruh.

The reason I say size up .5 is that the size 12 fits me comfortably. The 11.5(my true size) is a tight fit.

Edit: tried both pairs of lows without socks(11.5. & 12). The size 12 is still the better fit.

Last edited:
ah ok lol i'm just really excited that i got through for once on ndc and i saw people saying they already got shipping info 
Check your order on the site, should say preparing to ship. If they don't show up or just say processing call and find out.

besides NDC isnt notorious for canceling orders unless you cheated or order more than 1 in an order. otherwise if you get order confirmation email. its usually good to go

Back
Top Bottom