Air Jordan 11 Retro Low "Concord" to Release in 2014

Ntny had abt 200 pairs this morning. Reseller city guys picking up 4-5 pairs each. I showed up late and struck out BC their Sunday hours are usually 11 but they opened at 10 today...
Figures...I called there at 3 different times yesterday, asking how they were going to handle the unclaimed pairs.  Each time I called, they said everyone picked their pairs up and they had no more in stock.    Not surprised they opened earlier today to hook up all their reseller friends...

Best way to rock em. Can't wait til my pairs touchdown
Worst way:

Granted almost 20 years ago (times have changed), and I'll be the first to admit I have ZERO fashion sense...but for a dude who helps design some of the greatest shoes ever, the man can't dress.  At least IMO.

I will always prefer the mids, but the one thing about any of the lows is that you avoid all the nasty ankle creasing the mids have.  Perfect time to drop these w/ the weather warming up.

just glad this wasnt a repeat of the concord 11 mid release. wonder if the get money boys copped lol

Word I'm actually in Tampa I didn't even know we had cartels like that and I'm Colombian, maybe I'm affiliated and didn't even know #swift haha

Sometimes I read these post and

2r6fqir.gif

Wrong type of cartel b

Last edited:
Who's hooped in their lows? Always hooped in Kobe's bc of the low profile and thinking about hooping in these. Comfortable?

Last edited:
I'm lucky enough to work near NTNY I saw a line and know they're gonna sell them so I went there around 10:40 and they let us in like 1050-1055. I saw many look like re-seller and one got her girl cut the line in front of me and 10 people behind me said nothing, I didn't know why but I'm alone and out of the line a bunch of re-seller should be her friends so I said nothing. I finally got mine. Anyway they had size only 10 up.

Who's hooped in their lows? Always hooped in Kobe's bc of the low profile and thinking about hooping in these. Comfortable?

id say you would need some insole and with the quality, they wont last as long.

they should be good tho especially traction wise on the hardwood

Figures...I called there at 3 different times yesterday, asking how they were going to handle the unclaimed pairs.  Each time I called, they said everyone picked their pairs up and they had no more in stock.    Not surprised they opened earlier today to hook up all their reseller friends...

You cats up there need to start speaking to corporate.

I'm lucky enough to work near NTNY I saw a line and know they're gonna sell them so I went there around 10:40 and they let us in like 1050-1055. I saw many look like re-seller and one got her girl cut the line in front of me and 10 people behind me said nothing, I didn't know why but I'm alone and out of the line a bunch of re-seller should be her friends so I said nothing. I finally got mine. Anyway they had size only 10 up.
Did they more pairs than people waiting on line? I don't mind taking a trip to the City but don't want to waste my time if they're all gone/

so I was happy to get my second pair today

as always its rather easy too bad I'm just about done with this sneaker stuff..

[

id say you would need some insole and with the quality, they wont last as long.

they should be good tho especially traction wise on the hardwood

Cool,
Thanks. Will definitely grab some insoles.

i mean you could try em out a few times first with the regular insoles. they might be just fine for you but they arent gonna be as comfortable as Kobes and Lebrons since they usually use softer and more cushioned insoles for better comfort on those kicks

Or dude could just take some of the insoles out from his Kobe's and put them in these lows....save himself a few extra dollars too. :wink:

Did they more pairs than people waiting on line? I don't mind taking a trip to the City but don't want to waste my time if they're all gone/

It's enough for everyone at that time. I saw like 20 pairs left when I got mine. I saw a lot of re-seller guys went back in line again even they hold the nike bag that they just got.

No way anyone is grabbing the Carmine 6 online without a bot, Super Fast internet will get you a decent chance though (Praise Report). I may have to get a bot for the Cement 11 lows in June. Just add it to the steady increase in price the JB's keep. 

??? You don't need a bot to cop kicks online. Many of us in here don't use bots. You're just a rookie, that's all that is.

Worst way:

Granted almost 20 years ago (times have changed), and I'll be the first to admit I have ZERO fashion sense...but for a dude who helps design some of the greatest shoes ever, the man can't dress.  At least IMO.

I will always prefer the mids, but the one thing about any of the lows is that you avoid all the nasty ankle creasing the mids have.  Perfect time to drop these w/ the weather warming up.
Keyword.. Helps...

Im sure Tinkers Fashion is on point though.

Back
Top Bottom