Air Jordan 11 Retro Low "Concord" to Release in 2014

still want another pair or two, been looking on ebay hoping to find someone list em for cheap but nope

Life is to short not to have 3-4 pairs of these . In a months time there will be tons on the Bay for $200-$225 which is not bad considering tax and shipping costs.

thing is i hate waiting plus i hate buying from random people

aint trying to cop worn kicks passed off as DS or fakes.

thing is im still mad about NDC because if it wasnt for the stupid errors i would have got a pair..
mean.gif

100%
^^^

This!

For the ppl that got multi pairs. Long as u keep them clean, What the point for one to stock n one to rock?

I'm just going to play it safe and go 1/2 size up. My bred and gammas were tight but my concords (mid) are tts for me personally.

For the ppl that got multi pairs. Long as u keep them clean, What the point for one to stock n one to rock?
The point, at least for me, is to wear one and have one for the collection, other people just like to have a fresh pair so that in few years they can pull it out and still wear it, after the first pair is destroyed. 

BTW, both FNL and NDC send shipping information, very nice, very nice. 

Last edited:

I agree. I've been selling off my doubles for a few months now, with all the J's I have in rotation, they will fall apart before getting to dirty to wear. Bought the double YD because 2 raffles and I will trade it not keep it. Never keeping doubles on anything again. Ever

I might be in the minority but I have never been to crazy about the white/black colorway on XI's, I especially don't like how the upper looks when it gets dirty. I also never lked lows of these maybe because I think they look like boats on my long foot. Not saying I don't like the shoe, but it's not a must have in my collection.

I hope 2015 is the return of the space jams 

My gf managed to win a pair when I thought all hope was lost. Also, local HoH did a re-raffle which I managed to win so now I'm sitting on two pairs. Still deciding what I should do with the other, whether keep it on stock like some dudes on here or maybe try to flip it for some other shoe. Grats to all who have this nice looking shoe though.

Still see them little peaks on the patent and rear logo look off. The officials shoulda had the fatter rope laces like the fakes doe.

Still see them little peaks on the patent and rear logo look off. The officials shoulda had the fatter rope laces like the fakes doe.
the ones on the previous white/black/true reds had the little peaks on the patent.  i guess they made it better for these

Seriously! I don't do fakes but if you were thirsty enough and couldn't afford some of the crazy reseller prices...well this could be an option for some.

They have come a long way for sure!

so mens pairs were made in china and kids pairs in indonesia? does that explain why kids sizes look better as far a s shape and quality?

So the biggest difference is the fakes have a better, icier sole ... cool

This game is crazy these days :x

Back
Top Bottom