Air Jordan 11 Retro Low "Concord" to Release in 2014

guy said wristbands have been given out for all unclaimed pairs when i picked up mine

what happened ? lol :nerd:

Wondering same thing too... maybe stockroom pics which mods deleted :nerd:

Anyways, I'm looking to double up at retail otherwise I'll move on... just on feebay

5,134 results for concord low 11

Jordan XI Lows started with White/Varsity Red-Black, then follow up with White/Black-Varsity Red, then close it all with white/black/dark concord.

Black/Nightshade-White-Volt Ice and Black/Infrared 23-Pure Platinum / Cement were and are easy passes.

Who's hooped in their lows? Always hooped in Kobe's bc of the low profile and thinking about hooping in these. Comfortable?

I played in the White/Black-Varsity Red. Creased it a little. But overall I had good traction. I had to lace pretty tight so I wouldn't have heel slippage. I've casual worn them since day 1 and played in them once for 2hrs and still looks pretty good with a little cleaning. I play point / off guard and did not feel any risk of spraining or twisting an ankle when I played that one time. Pretty comfortable tho. Not as much as Kobe VI and 8.

Last edited:
I'm an 8.5 wide and 8.5 felt too tight for my liking, even while wearing super thin socks (Hanes Liner). Pinky toe is touching the side so I'd assume it would rub like crazy. 9 feels much better, I'd rather deal with a little extra length rather than perfect length but too narrow. I don't have any other lows, but I do have 8.5 in the 2012 black/red's which I'm at least able to wear with the same socks. Although I haven't walked around in either size of lows, even if the sizing is similar to the 2012's I'd rather play it safe and go with the 9.

Basically, I still suggest 1/2 size up, at least for wide footers.

Who's hooped in their lows? Always hooped in Kobe's bc of the low profile and thinking about hooping in these. Comfortable?
I hooped in the black/white lows from last summer. They're not lunarlon soft like the Kobe 9 right now and they definitely sit higher on the ground than them, but they're real comfy nonetheless. Only thing I have to mention is that my heel felt some slippage, even laced all the way up and tight. Maybe I should've gotten a half size down, but something you'll want to feel for yourself.

still want another pair or two, been looking on ebay hoping to find someone list em for cheap but nope

??? You don't need a bot to cop kicks online. Many of us in here don't use bots. You're just a rookie, that's all that is.
Mexican sneakerhead is a prime example of you don't need a bot to cop. He can overslept 5 mins after the release and still cop 
grin.gif

still want another pair or two, been looking on ebay hoping to find someone list em for cheap but nope

Patience Zyzz we will get our doubles :nerd: 2 weeks for now these will be sold for retail + ship/fees

Last edited:
thing is im still mad about NDC because if it wasnt for the stupid errors i would have got a pair.. :smh:

100%

Months ago I expressed my love for 11 lows.
Said I loved them over the mids.
Got boo'd and Gif'd to death. Some really hateful stuff.
Now, I see at least 3 of those ppl state in writing, "lows are my favorite". Always have been. SMH

Cool. I was just curious. Didn't feel like like reading a 100 pages of new posts to find out how many you were able to get. Congrats tho!

So heeding my friend's urging, I got out of church this morning and rolled over to ntny. Got there at 10:45 and was in line for like 10 mins tops. Wanted a size 8 for my girl but they only had size 10 and up. I got an 11, but when I got home I noticed this on the damned toebox. It looks worse in some pictures than others, depending on the lighting. It looks like some weird creasing. 
mean.gif

Hardly noticeable from this angle:

Last edited:
thing is im still mad about NDC because if it wasnt for the stupid errors i would have got a pair..
mean.gif

100%
Yea. they been having website issues lately on the past couple of releases. The captcha delay and mysterious lost my place in line got me

Out of all the people that called you out, you reply to me?  "I can give a fauwk what you think", obviously you do since you replied specifically to me.

It doesn't bother me on who is helping out whom, but its ignorant to make these generalized stereotype statements.

I've met people of all backgrounds at local shoe stores that share info with me, and I do the same.

Ignorant? I think not. It's the truth. Maybe a lot of these folks are scared to be called out for speaking the truth on here by some of you scrawny *** clowns, but out here the majority of these asian kids will not help nobody out but themselves (own kind). I've seen it with my own eyes!
Anyways, it's all good. I've helped out many people of different race and age, but if you're from the bay area, you already know what it is. Don't speak on it if you're not around to know what's up.

Last edited:
i shoulda kept my cherry lows. i didnt even like em but i think i sold em to sole supremacy for like $160 :lol: :smh:

still got my white/black ie lows. quality is crap on em but id love to have another pair for the low

I think these were produced at a way larger number then the snakeskin. Seems like most got a pair and resell is fairly low locally

Life is to short not to have 3-4 pairs of these . In a months time there will be tons on the Bay for $200-$225 which is not bad considering tax and shipping costs.

Back
Top Bottom