Air Jordan 11 Retro Low "Concord" to Release in 2014

Yeah my order is backordered as well. I was trying to cop from ndc or fnl but I never have luck with them. Eastbay I just keep constantly try to add my size to the cart and I eventually luck out. As for being backordered this has happened to me when I ordered the infrared 3's earlier this year.They were backordered until the end of the month and these look to be backordered until the end of this week.I think I can be patient enough for these to ship at the end of this week if I pulled off waiting for the 3's for almost a month.

View media item 954485
Anyone know what to do with this? Thats my ******* thumb print. I was trying to clean off glue on the side of the sole and i finally finished this **** remained from where i was gripping my shoe.

Payment cleared and processing from NBA
How did u know what time n ba store would have them ?
i looked for the shoes, search was taking a sec to load up. took a piss, came back to see the shoes, chose my size and bought them. just luck really. oh and they normally release stuff at 9 but they didnt with these, i refreshed every like 10 min
Anyone know what to do with this? Thats my ******* thumb print. I was trying to clean off glue on the side of the sole and i finally finished this **** remained from where i was gripping my shoe.
oil from your skin i think, you try some water and a rag/paper towel?

Last edited:
The only people claiming GM are NOT fake are those who picked up GM pairs early.
I'm with a lot of folk that if it ain't a legit JB product then it's a fake.

Hate that this issue dogs every release thread these days.

I don't buy fakes or gm. from major retailer usually or from a person I know who bought from a major retailer.

I believe tho that fakes and gm are different. if nike authorized 100 pairs on day 1 to be made. they made 101 and that 1 was kept by the supervisor of the sweatshop then that 1 is gm?
it definitely isn't a fake. it might not even be a gm for some people's definition. especially since that 1 the supervisor took coulda been taken as the first one made or the 50th one made or the 101st on made.

the fact that nike only authorized 100, but 101 were made. that makes that extra pair illegal. if nike only authorized 100 made, but 101 were made and shipped with the rest, which one is the unauthorized one when they are bundled together?

are you gonna tell me the whole crate of 100 is tainted? I laugh at you people. that 1 to me is neither gm or fake, illegal? maybe, but im sure as hell know that if nike found 101 pairs instead of 100, they still gonna sell it at their store.

edit: actually imma add more.

what if in this scenario. the factory took a lunch break after that authorized 100 pairs. so that 100 pairs was done before lunch and put away. the supervisor says, hey guys, you worked hard, but i don't have money to pay you. so make 20 more pairs and each of you can keep them. are these gm? i am willing to say no. because these new 20 can be swapped out with the original 100 and it would mean nothing. just illegally made after. so illegal ain't fake. but thanks for trying.

Last edited:
oh man all this gm talk is making me nervous. Hopefully I was ok? Sending it with a receipt which may or may not mean much. Will post pics when I get them.

Retail price in The Netherlands was 210 Dollars thats 150 euro cant believe you guys pay only 169 dollar...that's 120 euro .
eek.gif

I don't buy fakes or gm. from major retailer usually or from a person I know who bought from a major retailer.

I believe tho that fakes and gm are different. if nike authorized 100 pairs on day 1 to be made. they made 101 and that 1 was kept by the supervisor of the sweatshop then that 1 is gm?
it definitely isn't a fake. it might not even be a gm for some people's definition. especially since that 1 the supervisor took coulda been taken as the first one made or the 50th one made or the 101st on made.

the fact that nike only authorized 100, but 101 were made. that makes that extra pair illegal. if nike only authorized 100 made, but 101 were made and shipped with the rest, which one is the unauthorized one when they are bundled together?

are you gonna tell me the whole crate of 100 is tainted? I laugh at you people. that 1 to me is neither gm or fake, illegal? maybe, but im sure as hell know that if nike found 101 pairs instead of 100, they still gonna sell it at their store.

what if in this scenario. the factory took a lunch break after that authorized 100 pairs. so that 100 pairs was done before lunch and put away. the supervisor says, hey guys, you worked hard, but i don't have money to pay you. so make 20 more pairs and each of you can keep them. are these gm? i am willing to say no. because these new 20 can be swapped out with the original 100 and it would mean nothing. just illegally made after. so illegal ain't fake. but thanks for trying.

They got you to sip the unauthorized kool aid, the fakes that come from china are not made by the same factories that make authentics. There are factories with stolen molds that are dedicated to making fakes with varying degrees of workmanship, some so good that they can pass as legit to the untrained eye.

They are fake now and will always be fake. There are always a handful of shoes that get stolen from authorized factories and they do end up getting sold at ridiculous markups but the grand majority of early pairs aren't made anywhere close to a real nike factory.

Buy them if you want but don't come here talking that "the same" crap, we know better.

My favorite day of the week. To bad I have to go to sleep to miss the excitement. Let's see if any or more than likely how many orders will be canceled. Hope I'm up to snag a pair or take my chances on the snakeskin   
devil.gif

don't try other things man..this looks like a scratch?...shoe repair shop...the safest way

Anything that is not sold via Nike or their approved retailers is fake, period. That being said, I am just blown away by the quality displayed on some of those unauthorized pairs that the Ratched dude was showing, it is definitely scary now days. 

YEP....  Guys walked in the store with raffle tickets and flipped them in the store, in front of employees like it was nothing.  This guy had the shoes in hand for 30 seconds...then BAM! Size 13 $260  no questions asked SOLD. I WISH I HAD A CAMERA ROLLING. it''s pretty crazy when you think about it.

Either your shoes are legit or theyre fake plain and simple. There is no middle ground. And yes the fakes are "looking" better but theyre still made with cheap materials and wont last 1/10 of the time a legit pair will last. If u wanna stay a member here id cool it on that fake shoe talk cause u clearly have been drinking their kool-aid as was stated above and youve obviously missed the boat on whats real and whats not

My Eastbay shows backordered and my Footlocker shows ready to ship. I've had an instance where item was backordered and then they cancelled my order altogether. This was the lebron denims last year. They confirmed to me several times over the phone that my order was good and then finally got a notice saying its cancelled 
mean.gif

Back
Top Bottom