Air Jordan 11 Retro Low "Concord" to Release in 2014

FNL shipping conformations been sitting in spam for days yet i keep getting their promotions in my inbox smh....
mean.gif

Last edited:
ES dropped another bomb for this weekened's releases as well so they already should be sold out by now :D

^ i got a 4.5y too from JJ for my son lol.. just wanted to know if shoes are being shipped out, that's what i meant tho

I don't buy fakes or gm. from major retailer usually or from a person I know who bought from a major retailer.

I believe tho that fakes and gm are different. if nike authorized 100 pairs on day 1 to be made. they made 101 and that 1 was kept by the supervisor of the sweatshop then that 1 is gm?
it definitely isn't a fake. it might not even be a gm for some people's definition. especially since that 1 the supervisor took coulda been taken as the first one made or the 50th one made or the 101st on made.

the fact that nike only authorized 100, but 101 were made. that makes that extra pair illegal. if nike only authorized 100 made, but 101 were made and shipped with the rest, which one is the unauthorized one when they are bundled together?

are you gonna tell me the whole crate of 100 is tainted? I laugh at you people. that 1 to me is neither gm or fake, illegal? maybe, but im sure as hell know that if nike found 101 pairs instead of 100, they still gonna sell it at their store.

edit: actually imma add more.

what if in this scenario. the factory took a lunch break after that authorized 100 pairs. so that 100 pairs was done before lunch and put away. the supervisor says, hey guys, you worked hard, but i don't have money to pay you. so make 20 more pairs and each of you can keep them. are these gm? i am willing to say no. because these new 20 can be swapped out with the original 100 and it would mean nothing. just illegally made after. so illegal ain't fake. but thanks for trying.
If we were talking about 1 or 2 pairs of "unauthorized" pairs being taken or made from the official Nike factory and being resold, that's one thing, but most sellers of GM or "unauthorized" pairs typically have an abundance in supply,   To me, that suggests those pairs are actually being made in different non-Nike factories..thus they're fake.

[quote name="IlluminatiNYC" url="/t/567225/air-jordan-11-retro-low-concord-to-release-in-2014/9620_20#post_20531436]
If we were talking about 1 or 2 pairs of "unauthorized" pairs being taken or made from the official Nike factory and being resold, that's one thing, but most sellers of GM or "unauthorized" pairs typically have an abundance in supply,   To me, that suggests those pairs are actually being made in different non-Nike factories..thus they're fake.
[/quote]

PLEASE TAKE THE FAKE TALK TO THE LEGIT CHECK SECTION. ITS BEEN PAGES AND PAGES OF THIS. THANKS

PS - I think its comical that dudes that used the early link for jimmy jazz actually snitched on themselves right after the fact. DONT CONTACT CUSTOMER SERVICE. Just let it ride.
this is the reason I ain't call fnl to get my winner circle number added to my orders cuz I had 2 they wasn't bout to cancel one my orders lol

Last edited:
PS - I think its comical that dudes that used the early link for jimmy jazz actually snitched on themselves right after the fact. DONT CONTACT CUSTOMER SERVICE. Just let it ride.
People who waited close till the 8am mark, that weren't able to cop cuz they were already sold out where salty and decided to snitch. Other atc services snitched, and ES haters snitched too.

you couldnt have waited until near 8am cause everyone's checking out with their early link pairs

People who waited close till the 8am mark, that weren't able to cop cuz they were already sold out where salty and decided to snitch. Other atc services snitched, and ES haters snitched too.

And the proof is in here that people snitched on themselves. One person hit up the rep twice. First time rep said no early orders were placed. Second time the rep said "we are looking into it."

monday, 10:40 AM EST, has anyone that got an email confirmation from FINISHLINE had their orders cancelled at this point? damn the waiting game -.-

Back
Top Bottom