Air Jordan 11 Retro Low "Concord" to Release in 2014

My og shadows squeaked too. Madd annoying!!! About to pull the trigger on a pair of concord lows for $250, is that a good price?

I've always worn no-show socks when I have shorts on.
Goes back to my bball days, late 80s to late 90s.
Evidently, according to the youngbucks in my family, no-show socks aren't "cool."
Well, good.
I'ma keep doing my thing, b/c I'm old.
#TeamNoShowSocks
glasses.gif
If you're talking about the ankle socks, you can add me to that group.  Maybe it's because I'm older, but I think wearing shin/knee high socks with shorts looks ridiculous.

Hey NYC NT'ers, I'll be headed to NYC this weekend (my first time to NYC), any recommendations for food and/or attractions??

So far we our list consists of NBA Store, flight club, Chelsea Market, some bridge that walks over the city, central park, time square, will be in Brooklyn too

I will be staying in financial district

Heres my concord related post ---> you think Nike Town NYC or 21 Mercer will re-stock anything this weekend??
There are so many things to do in NYC and so many places to see/eat at, it would be hard to make recommendations without knowing your age, what you're into, etc.   Flightclub is cool to visit if you're a sneakerhead and want to see a collection of a lot of older, rare sneakers.  Since you'll be in the area, check out Union Square and the surrounding Greenwich Village area.

Rather than the NBA store, you might want to check out Flight 23 (The Jordan Store) located on 34th Street, which sometimes has unannounced restocks.  It's next door to Footaction and a block from Madison Square Garden, if you want to check that out too.  if you're going to be around the Times Square area, walk a few blocks to Bryant Park if you want to chill.

Niketown NYC unloaded its remaining stock of the Concords this past Sunday and good luck getting anything from 21 Mercer.

As for food, you might want to check out Chinatown and/or Little Italy downtown.

I'm going to return a size 10 to NTChicago today after work if anyone in Chicago wants a pair...the flaw is the fabric in the right toe wasn't enough so there is an excess roll of fabric that rubs on your toes when you have your foot in them. It is a shame because I was really hoping to wear these this summer...Oh well...

If you're talking about the ankle socks, you can add me to that group.  Maybe it's because I'm older, but I think wearing shin/knee high socks with shorts looks ridiculous.
Totally agree with that.
 I know this isn't the thread and to each his or her own, but personally never really got the whole 1's.  I certainly wish those well who copped something I wasn't as long as they don't gloat about it, "easy cop from 3/4 different sites."  Really man 3 sites when everyone else says how hard it was to get one pair.  Making me go off on a tangent and I just got BACK on the forums.  LOL.
Yes, we are minority, never liked the 1's, even back in the old days when they were released. 

I've always worn no-show socks when I have shorts on.

Goes back to my bball days, late 80s to late 90s.

Evidently, according to the youngbucks in my family, no-show socks aren't "cool."

Well, good.

I'ma keep doing my thing, b/c I'm old.

#TeamNoShowSocks
8)

i totally agree

i was recently looking for some NBA logo ankle socks & couldnt find em but store workers STRESSED we got these stance socks(od patterns & to my calf) or these joints with faces on them & we got elites... i cut dude off & said "i want regular ANKLE socks with a solo nba logo fam, ONE color not 10 on one sock" .he replied "we aint got that dude & i honestly dont think anyone does" :x ....finally found them in champs hidden behind the register after going to about 5 stores in the mall :smh:

rant over

Last edited:
These kids gone mess around and bring back the high socks with 2 stripes next...smh....heck they already brought back joggers.

those high socks with the patterns and pictures on them gotta be the lamest trend I seen in awhile 

For those who have the mids, do you guys take out the XI insert inside the box to slow down the yellowing? Or does it have no effect?

all you complaining about pairs that you were able to get at retail need to shoot yourself or get out of the game, what do you expect? it's a MASS produced product by a bunch of people that get paid $2 a day. smh

Easy there tiger, not so harsh. 

all you complaining about pairs that you were able to get at retail need to shoot yourself or get out of the game, what do you expect? it's a MASS produced product by a bunch of people that get paid $2 a day. smh
Easy there tiger, not so harsh. 

So because people paid "only" retail, they should be content with a flawed product?

For those who have the mids, do you guys take out the XI insert inside the box to slow down the yellowing? Or does it have no effect?

IMO

i dont think it has any affect. my mids been stored in my closet and in box with paper and they look good minus the yellowing around the traction pods which will happen with or without paper.

my spacejams been stored for years and taken out like 4 times total in the last 5 years, paper ripped so i havent had the paper in the box since release and guess what. they are yellow as hell :lol:

My pair looks good. Those complaining about quality/craftsmanship, returning always does the trick lol

ankle/no show>>>> its all i wear and all ive ever worn since i was 12 :lol:

i got like 10 pairs of brand new nba quarter socks, what a waste since i never wore em ;lol

hell no they are still in my ds pair & my pair ive been wearing isnt even in the reg xi box cuz it takes too much time to grab & put them on

So because people paid "only" retail, they should be content with a flawed product?
no because they're complaining about stuff that you can't even see when they are on your feet, acting like it's some high end designer shoe. please

Back
Top Bottom