Air Jordan 11 Retro Low "Concord" to Release in 2014

Unds 2000s last week to pick up my Lows....

By the way guys, I am very new to this site but not so new to collecting sneakers. I still have much to learn though so don't bash me if I make a mistake, pretty please? 
laugh.gif

In any case, nice to meet you guys and I hope to learn from all you senior sneaker collectors.

Btw, I don't know where to post this since it's not related to the topic.

Man this thread is moving fast!  I think I have a bit of an obsession with wanting to see every page.  Got my pairs in yesterday! Pics to come soon after work today!
 AKA you want to see a picture of the exact same pair of sneakers in every other post?

Nope I think real men wear size 14:

Got mine today from FTL and I must say I am glad I doubled up.  One to stock, one to rock.  I learned my lesson last year by not copping the tuxedos and it just makes no sense to really pass up on these.  I personally like them and won't be reselling, but if times were ever to get that tough, I can't really think of any items in my house that actually hold their value like these shoes.  In terms of quality,  didn't see any defects with my pair.  They do smell similar to the yeezy foams though so I am assuming that there was a ventilation error in the Nike warehouse lol.  TTS as it stands and I do hope they restock for those that missed out.  Nothing cleaner than a white/black shoe and the Icy Sole sets it off nicely.

Size 11 stocks the MOST. Most releases when i got to my places before they release and see the pile ups of the boxes. There are usually 2 stacks of all sizes and 3~4 stacks of size 11. RSVPs easiest with size 11 too.

The real struggle will always be size 13 and 14.  And you're screwed if you are actually a 13.5 since a lot of the releases won't even make a run of that size.  Anything larger than a 14 means you aren't eligible sometimes for that shoe period.  Sizes below a 13 definitely get more love since that encompasses adults, high school children and children in middle school.  Actually, it might not be too uncommon in these times to see a 5th grader in a men's size.

Got my pair in from EastBay today and the quality is straight butt cheecks. Did n e 1 elses pair not come with EB, FTL, FA, CHA sticker or without paper under the shoe trees? I thought my snakeskins did? Oh yeah and the toe caps are milky but you can still see through. Any one elses like that?

Last edited:
No receipt in the box for my FTL pair.  Granted everything is in the emails but it's whatever.  Perhaps they are going green lol.

Back
Top Bottom