Air Jordan 11 Retro Low "Concord" to Release in 2014

No receipt in the box for my FTL pair.  Granted everything is in the emails but it's whatever.  Perhaps they are going green lol.

I haven't received an Eastbay invoice/receipt w/ any pair i've ordered since the Cavs IV.
Commonplace these days, evidently.
Just use the email receipt etc, when needed.
(been buying from them since 1988-89)

Last edited:
We can't truly call these deadstock yet, good sir...
There are still some floating around.
And I'm not so sure we won't see some more online soon.

yall need to give me these FB groups
Do a search on FB. Shoegame, Jordan, etc. There should be at least 4-5 in each metro area. Quite active too. If you post something to sell, people keep asking for trades tho lol.

AKA you want to see a picture of the exact same pair of sneakers in every other post?
Nah…I'm def not obsessed over the pictures of the shoes (although some of the professional quality ones are super impressive)....What I truly enjoy is the camaraderie and fellowship with the NT fam.  From the minor squabbles and back and forth banter to the tips and info we all pass along when we can to help each other out, thats what I think makes me slightly obsessive about the threads I follow, I just don't want to miss any of the fun. It's a brotherhood I enjoy being a part of.  Plus it helps get through the monotony and heaviness of some of my days!

But since you mentioned pictures of the exact same pair, in every other post…here is my photo contribution to the thread.  
happy.gif

nthat.gif

Nah…I'm def not obsessed over the pictures of the shoes (although some of the professional quality ones are super impressive)....What I truly enjoy is the camaraderie and fellowship with the NT fam. From the minor squabbles and back and forth banter to the tips and info we all pass along when we can to help each other out, thats what I think makes me slightly obsessive about the threads I follow, I just don't want to miss any of the fun. It's a brotherhood I enjoy being a part of. Plus it helps get through the monotony and heaviness of some of my days!:nthat:

all of that

insert rock clapping gif

Last edited:

No receipt in the box for my FTL pair.  Granted everything is in the emails but it's whatever.  Perhaps they are going green lol.
they don't send them out, makes no sense in case someone wanted to return the shoe to an actual store. So, you have to ask them to send you one via email, annoying

they don't send them out, makes no sense in case someone wanted to return the shoe to an actual store. So, you have to ask them to send you one via email, annoying
Yup. The whole EB family stopped sending shipping invoices early last year I think. Maybe late 2012. They still send them with non new releases I think.

Last edited:
I've been gone a day, read up to catch up and I regret it. People crying of defects on shoes that they will be wearing.
If it was a tv with a scratch , then WTF!, but it is shoes that you wear. The defect will be negligible compared to you taking a few steps
Yup. The whole EB family stopped sending shipping invoices early last year I think. Maybe late 2012. They still send them with non new releases I think.
When i sell my pairs, i show them a picture of my purchase history from fta, ftl, eb, or champs from my phone. people are usually cool with that.

Got my pair in from EastBay today and the quality is straight butt cheecks. Did n e 1 elses pair not come with EB, FTL, FA, CHA sticker or without paper under the shoe trees? I thought my snakeskins did? Oh yeah and the toe caps are milky but you can still see through. Any one elses like that?
I have the same issue man. Ordered mine from FNL. Can see right thru the toe cap

:lol: love the "crying about defects" comments when we are just showing some stuff we are experiencing with the shoes. there is a difference between mentioning what we notice and throwing a fit and getting emotional about the defects on the shoes.

I've been gone a day, read up to catch up and I regret it. People crying of defects on shoes that they will be wearing.
If it was a tv with a scratch , then WTF!, but it is shoes that you wear. The defect will be negligible compared to you taking a few steps
It's the principal FAM, just because Im going to wear my shoes don't mean they gotta look like ish from the get go.. The more you let ish slide by.........

If people get emotional about their pairs, they should send it back, and let me know where u send it back so I can cop for retail. Lol.

I think it's good that people are pointing out details that could be deemed defects or flaws.  For one, it builds a database of facts for those that may want to cop in the future and are worried that the pair they are eyeing is a fake.  And another good thing is, is that we can either appreciate our flawless pair even more, or just realize that you yourself are not alone with the lower quality shoe that you might have received.  At the end of the day, 150 bucks could have bought me a small tv and like you said, if there was a scratch you would be concerned.  Obviously I might get a scratch or few while walking or driving with these on but it's one thing if you caused the imperfections yourself.  Either way, worse thing I've really seen so far was the person that got the snakeskin retro 11 sole on the right foot of his pair.  Stuff like that is nuts.

If people get emotional about their pairs, they should send it back, and let me know where u send it back so I can cop for retail. Lol.

But dudes not really getting emotional tho. That's where you guys are wrong.
It's ok to say things about the shoes.

I'd rather an honest opinion than someone hyping and lying about them.

Back
Top Bottom