Air Jordan 11 Retro Low "Concord" to Release in 2014

I got mine for 230 and I'm sitting over here like.

tumblr_inline_n1uoz4YW0l1qza6lb.gif

Last edited:
Just passed on $201 shipped for my size ebay. prices keep dropping.

0% chance authentic pairs will start selling bellow 200

It all depends. There is always a low point before prices start going up again

http://atlanta.craigslist.org/atl/clo/4463404515.html

Says VNDS but **** it.... I'd like another pair to turn into beaters. love this shoe

those look brand new :lol:

lol honestly I think some guys on CL just see posts saying VNDS or DS and think it just means sold out or something. Those don't look worn at all and even if so it's only been what 2 weeks?

curious why you say that ?  I send him the sneaker described in the invoice with tracking and all emails I got from eastbay I emailed to him.  He says they don't look like the pair his brother got from mdc and the smell is different.  

Paypal always sides with the buyer. Chances are you will lose and he will have to send shoes back, but he will probably send back fakes. It's a common scam. Make sure you eject your money from PayPal and never use them again

Paypal never sides with seller...

Paypal always sides with the buyer. Chances are you will lose and he will have to send shoes back, but he will probably send back fakes. It's a common scam. Make sure you eject your money from PayPal and never use them again

Please school em. 100% true. Nine times out of 10 they'll send you back some fake kicks and you can't dispute it once Paypal closes it.

Only way you could protect yourself is to take pics of the legit pairs before you send em out top to bottom just in case and then provide pics of what was sent back to you. But once Paypal gives clearance for the buyer to ship back to you it's over. I'm tryna tell y'all that company don't show the sellers no love man.

Last edited:
:rofl: for the folks thinking these are lowering. The only folks that are lowing the price are the folks who NEED the money.

i paid 245 for mines so if you paid resell and got it for less consider yourself lucky... and people saying to wait for the prices to go down the prices will only go up in the future so now is the time to cop

had 5 pairs of mids and sold them all

got the lows and don't miss the mids at all

the lows aren't better but just as good on foot

Last edited:
On eBay right now a guy has a 11.5 with a buy it now for 110.00 legit with receipt and everything :smokin

Down side it's only the left shoe dog ate the right one it says. :smh:

had 5 pairs of mids and sold them all

got the lows and don't miss the mids at all

the lows aren't better but just as good on foot

Almost copped a DS mid pair but held out for these. So glad I did. Cheaper and look just as good.

My cousin wore her Concord 11's yesterday and they're already yellowing around the pods after using them one day. She wants to put a sole protector on her shoes... what's the best way to clean the sole to get rid of the dirt and the yellowing before she applies the sole protector?

My cousin wore her Concord 11's yesterday and they're already yellowing around the pods after using them one day. She wants to put a sole protector on her shoes... what's the best way to clean the sole to get rid of the dirt and the yellowing before she applies the sole protector?
her shoes shouldnt yellow after 1 wear...

her shoes shouldnt yellow after 1 wear...
That's what I told her. I told her it has to be some dirt and to clean them really good before applying the sole protector. I told her I have never seen Concords yellow after one wear... not possible. 

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom