Air Jordan 11 Retro Low "Concord" to Release in 2014

Hey fellas, i ordered a pair for my son from shoe palace a week ago (may 5). how long does it generally take for them to ship?
Paypal shows that the payment went through, but the shoe palace site shows "payment review".
Any advice would be appreciated.

Hey fellas, i ordered a pair for my son from shoe palace a week ago (may 5). how long does it generally take for them to ship?
Paypal shows that the payment went through, but the shoe palace site shows "payment review".

you should probably call.

You should call them , if you havent already. If order was placed, you shouldve received at least tracking by now. Sounds like a cancellation, but good luck!

You should call them , if you havent already. If order was placed, you shouldve received at least tracking by now. Sounds like a cancellation, but good luck!

Thanks NTers! I will try calling them.
I forgot to mention that the paypal echeck didnt clear until may 9 if that might explain why i havent received anything from sp.

For those that use/have used sole protectors, doesn't it affect the traction of the shoe? How long does one application(film) typically last?

still waiting on my 2nd pair to come in from Canada (PEI). got my pair from Sweden so much quicker! what gives Canada?

Isn't there a Lawsuit pending on the Sole Protectors from people falling down or slipping from wearing them?……., coming soon to a courthouse near you.

Not yet?

Isn't there a Lawsuit pending on the Sole Protectors from people falling down or slipping from wearing them?……., coming soon to a courthouse near you.

Not yet?

i wouldnt doubt it... idk why you would chance it just to keep the BOTTOM of some damn SHOES clean

Starting to see a lot of these with zero bids on ebay.  Warms my heart to know re-sellers are not moving these as planned.  DO NOT PAY ABOVE RETAIL FOR THIS SHOE OR ANY OTHERS!!  The Eastbay family is still filling backorders.  There will be cancellations and a decent restock.  Patience is the word of the day.  Share this at school, work, social media, graduation announcement, bathroom stall or wherever.  It's the only way to drive the market down and keep re-sellers from trolling the game.

Starting to see a lot of these with zero bids on ebay.  Warms my heart to know re-sellers are not moving these as planned.  DO NOT PAY ABOVE RETAIL FOR THIS SHOE OR ANY OTHERS!!  The Eastbay family is still filling backorders.  There will be cancellations and a decent restock.  Patience is the word of the day.  Share this at school, work, social media, graduation announcement, bathroom stall or wherever.  It's the only way to drive the market down and keep re-sellers from trolling the game.
settle down Paul Revere

Back
Top Bottom