Air Jordan 11 Retro Low "Concord" to Release in 2014

Starting to see a lot of these with zero bids on ebay.  Warms my heart to know re-sellers are not moving these as planned.  DO NOT PAY ABOVE RETAIL FOR THIS SHOE OR ANY OTHERS!!  The Eastbay family is still filling backorders.  There will be cancellations and a decent restock.  Patience is the word of the day.  Share this at school, work, social media, graduation announcement, bathroom stall or wherever.  It's the only way to drive the market down and keep re-sellers from trolling the game.
You, ME or ALL OF US will never stop RESELLERS….

They only thing that can stop resellers is if NIKE stops making Shoes……. And Then they would just find another brand to sell….
laugh.gif

Wishfull thinking Doe!

Last edited:

They only thing that can stop resellers is if NIKE stops making Shoes……. And Then they would just find another brand to sell….
laugh.gif

Wishfull thinking Doe!
Sorry everyone. I wrote a paper on market analysis this weekend and I guess I got a little carried away. 

I have some bad luck with my recent XI purchases. Not one I copped did the midsole come without folds or scratches on the pl. Once I start wearing them I'll add to the flaws anyway.
eyes.gif
yeah. it seems like almost everyone has that pinch problem on the midsole..the white middle area between the clear outsole. both of my pairs have it - only on the left shoe.

Am I the only one who feels the quality in these are better than the 2011 mids? Just the stitching alone is done better. The carbon fiber looks better too. Maybe I just got a real bad pair of 2011s. But I was impressed with quality of my lows.

They only thing that can stop resellers is if NIKE stops making Shoes……. And Then they would just find another brand to sell….:lol:

Wishfull thinking Doe!

I think the best way to stop resellers is that Nike makes the highly wanted shoes more available.

Am I the only one who feels the quality in these are better than the 2011 mids? Just the stitching alone is done better. The carbon fiber looks better too. Maybe I just got a real bad pair of 2011s. But I was impressed with quality of my lows.

nah they arent crafted better iMO

I think the best way to stop resellers is that Nike makes the highly wanted shoes more available.
That's part of the Nike magic.  The sprinkle a couple of high demand retro releases throughout the year at times they know people like us will buy them...Christmas, tax season, early summer...etc.  They keep the supply well below demand on purpose so when people miss on the hot release, they will take that money they didn't spend on concord lows and by some other bs nike product.  Which is exactly what happens. Nike had 25 billion in sales last year, of which JB accounted for about 5 percent. They give us a little of what we want so they can achieve their real goal of selling their other stuff. How else do you think they sell those ugly Lebrons?

How does Nike determine that?

You have people who miss out on general releases where 400,000 pair were made.

Much less the people who missed out or didn't have the money when they're first released, and go back and want to buy them later. Look how people missed out on the Gammas and black and red XI's.

There will be no perfect way to drop shoes that'll make everybody happy.

I think they should drop shoes preorder style like apple does with iphones then still drop more on release date.  That way the people that don't want to pay upfront can still cop a pair.

I think they should drop shoes preorder style like apple does with iphones then still drop more on release date.  That way the people that don't want to pay upfront can still cop a pair.

Exactly. The best way was with the black red xis AND PEOPLE STILL SAY THEY MISSED OUT :lol:

Exactly. The best way was with the black red xis AND PEOPLE STILL SAY THEY MISSED OUT :lol:

nah only worthless trolls

Let me preface this by saying, I dislike re-sellers. I personally have never bought a pair of kicks w/ the sole intent of selling them, but Nike has no interest in stopping re-sellers. Nike needs re-sellers. Re-sellers add to the hype which in turn adds to the success of the launch. the sad reality is, if alot of these releases didn't sell out quickly, no one would have any interest in them and they would sit on shelves. Nike doesn't care who buys them and for what purpose, they just care that they sell out. If people believe they can flip pairs and turn a profit, they'll buy in bulk. The more that belief is sustained, the more of a frenzy the release becomes and the more profit shows up on Nike's bottom line. You will get no help from Nike when it comes to stopping re-selling b/c it benefits them AND they don't give a damn. the crazy reality is that we do have the power to vote with our dollar. We could all collectively stop re-selling but it would take a great deal of discipline on a grand scale. IMO we'll never organize it or stick to it as a sneaker community.

Let me preface this by saying, I dislike re-sellers. I personally have never bought a pair of kicks w/ the sole intent of selling them, but Nike has no interest in stopping re-sellers. Nike needs re-sellers. Re-sellers add to the hype which in turn adds to the success of the launch. the sad reality is, if alot of these releases didn't sell out quickly, no one would have any interest in them and they would sit on shelves. Nike doesn't care who buys them and for what purpose, they just care that they sell out. If people believe they can flip pairs and turn a profit, they'll buy in bulk. The more that belief is sustained, the more of a frenzy the release becomes and the more profit shows up on Nike's bottom line. You will get no help from Nike when it comes to stopping re-selling b/c it benefits them AND they don't give a damn. the crazy reality is that we do have the power to vote with our dollar. We could all collectively stop re-selling but it would take a great deal of discipline on a grand scale. IMO we'll never organize it or stick to it as a sneaker community.
Re-sell has zero to do with Nike and everything to do with consumers.  I hate re-sellers but deep down, I don't blame them.  They see the same things that I see. People camping for days.  Leaving their kids in the car to wait in FCFS lines.  Fights on release day.  I refuse to pay above retail for J's. That's my personal line in the sand.  Since the Concords in 2011 I've been able to cop hot releases about 50 percent of the time. I'm satisfied with that. I missed on these but I hit on the gammas. Missed on the BREDs (hard to believe with all the restocks) but got two pairs of Concord mids the year before. I accept the misses, brush off a little salt and try to scoop next time.  The desperation has to stop.  That's why people end up paying re-sell and that's why the re-sell game has gotten perverted. I actually didn't mind the re-sellers when it was just a few cats flipping an extra pair or two to pay for their personal pair.  The bulk re-sellers have to go but sadly I don't see them going anywhere as long as dudes are willing to throw rent for shoes they will lose interest in by Christmas.

JD had problems shipping had next day delivery (uk) and received my pair 3 days late. Did receive tracking info though.

Last edited:
JD had problems shipping had next day delivery (uk) and received my pair 3 days late. Did receive tracking info though.
Much appreciated, repped. I'm buggin because I haven't received any tracking information or anything. I'm having mine delivered to the US, but them having problems shipping probably explains why I haven't heard anything. First time doing an overseas purchase for kicks, hopefully everything is good.

I didn't even want these at first but saw them on feet this past weekend and now hella kicking myself for not getting 'em...

Much appreciated, repped. I'm buggin because I haven't received any tracking information or anything. I'm having mine delivered to the US, but them having problems shipping probably explains why I haven't heard anything. First time doing an overseas purchase for kicks, hopefully everything is good.

if you have your order number but no tracking information it might be worth trying their livechat.

Back
Top Bottom