Air Jordan 11 Retro Low "Concord" to Release in 2014

These kinda run a little big for me. I'm an 11.5 and my pair had some decent room. I should have known better cuz my breds are a little big too. Either way I can't wait to wear these lows. If only it would stop being high 50's and raining

these a little big? right....

ahahhahaha. I just noticed that. I don't know why that is. I just got my account reinstated after not logging in since the switch from yuku. I guess I lost my post count.
And this is why people shouldn't make comments based on join date or post count after the switch from yuku. If u don't know what yuku is then u haven't been on NT as long as u think

Been wearing my for the past week, 6-8hrs a day. LOVE THEM!!! And they are mad comfortable. Simple wipe down and they still look fresh out the box. Anyone else notice that they fit more comfortable than the mids, especially in the toe box? Or is it just me?

Love this shoe so much. Prefer wearing lows casually so have been hoping these would release since I saw them originally as a kid. Got so lucky and was able to come up on Eastbay, FinishLine, and NDC on morning of release and get a few pairs locally. 8 size 13's in total :D. Had to list a few pairs though. Backups for my backup's backup's backup is good enough for me.

View media item 972330

Man, kinda wish I never sold those cherry lows Smh
Love this shoe so much. Prefer wearing lows casually so have been hoping these would release since I saw them originally as a kid. Got so lucky and was able to come up on Eastbay, FinishLine, and NDC on morning of release and get a few pairs locally. 8 size 13's in total :D. Had to list a few pairs though. Backups for my backup's backup's backup is good enough for me.

View media item 972330

Man, kinda wish I never sold those cherry lows Smh

View media item 958473
8)
gon be a HOTT summer

nice man, still upset i couldnt get through... twice for the snakeskins. im not paying a dime over retail for em tho unless i come across some money :lol: now just release some bred lows and ill be happy.

To add on to the heat talk... :smokin

10358301_1559786577580917_1197385295_n.jpg

me the wife and her bestie are going to disney this weekend, its the first weekend for star tours. should be fun and probably mad busy but her husband works for sports center IT and gets into the parks for free so its worth the crowd if its free right?!

Definitely worth it If its free and yeah I'm going tomorrow to Disney studios for star wars.. I'm going to set up my fast passes today midas whale. Should be fun!!

Its ironic I ended up getting these despite the fact I found out the day before they released just by going to a local mall and was informed about them from one of my peeps there. 

I knew they were releasing, I just lost track of the date. I guess I've been down on JB that much. I honestly don't get many releases from JB myself. This is my first pair since white Grape V from a year ago.

And this is why people shouldn't make comments based on join date or post count after the switch from yuku. If u don't know what yuku is then u haven't been on NT as long as u think
Truth…I know what it is…i was just never allowed to join!  lol  Always browsed when the yuku site was up, but could never get the option to join.   

Finally got home to my pairs. All of them look good at first glance. My girl's pair is flawless.

Maybe it's just me, but I take the mid Concords over the low Concords anyday.

I like low 11s, but I feel a low Concord just looks played out.

the upper...

Yeah, but they're not called Concords for the white and black theme.

It's funny how the sneaker culture just make up random *** nicknames for sneakers lol.

I thought the official nickname for those were the Tuxedos.

I'm in not mistaken there was a platform that pre-dates yuku, can't remember what nt was on around y2k

smokin.gif
still mad at myself for passin on the reverse concords

Why do you call them the reverse Concords though? They have no concord in them.

I don't know why either, Facebook slang has gotten to me...people also call em tuxedos

Back
Top Bottom