Air Jordan 11 Retro Low "Concord" to Release in 2014

Guys, I been looking for a size 5.0 and 5.5 ever since they dropped. No one will come below 200. These guys really try to make there money back on GS sizes. I refuse to pay that much. Hopefully I can get lucky before they become extinct.
gs sizes are more limited and the first to sell out

You have a point, but I really feel like they bend you over on the resell. I been all over eBay and CL, no one will do anything lower than 200. Lowest I have seen , 225. That's $100 markup from retail. Adult sizes aren't even bringing that much.

You have a point, but I really feel like they bend you over on the resell. I been all over eBay and CL, no one will do anything lower than 200. Lowest I have seen , 225. That's $100 markup from retail. Adult sizes aren't even bringing that much.

Supply and demand.
Three options.
1. Get Nike to make more supplies.
2. Get everyone to stop demanding.
3. Don't buy them if you can't get retail on RD or aren't willing to pay reseller's price.

Solved. GL?

Love this shoe so much. Prefer wearing lows casually so have been hoping these would release since I saw them originally as a kid. Got so lucky and was able to come up on Eastbay, FinishLine, and NDC on morning of release and get a few pairs locally. 8 size 13's in total :D. Had to list a few pairs though. Backups for my backup's backup's backup is good enough for me.

View media item 972330

lucky man

Guys, I been looking for a size 5.0 and 5.5 ever since they dropped. No one will come below 200. These guys really try to make there money back on GS sizes. I refuse to pay that much. Hopefully I can get lucky before they become extinct.

I got a pair for 180 shipped and had I waited I could have gotten one for 159 shipped...

gs sizes are more limited and the first to sell out

agreed, i concentrate on GS first, when trying to buy for the whole family, cuz its harder to find at a decent price after it sells out

I wore mine for the first time the other day, and while they look great, I have to say they were hard as a rock.  I am trying to remember if my OG XI's were the same way, but I cannot recall.  I assume it was nothing more than the first time out, but still they were a bit rough to walk in.

Im back!

remember when I said I gave sold my pair too my gf brother because he didn't get called for a ticket...well I got lucky and got my pair on the restock footlocker had :nthat:

Last edited:
I'm sure you'll be able to find a seller willing to sell below $200 on CL. GS sizes are selling for $150-$170 in my area on CL.

Last edited:
Yeah...sounds like a lot of thought went into that. It never crossed my mind.
roll.gif

Wow cl is flooded in my area with these for under 240 lowest I seen is been 210

theory is if the reseller is profiting more than the cost of their effort it is still all gravy.
$170 is roughly the cost after tax and shipping where applies.
In my opinion $200 for them is the minimum selling point as a win.

Back
Top Bottom