Air Jordan 11 Retro Low "Concord" to Release in 2014

Man, kinda wish I never sold those cherry lows Smh

glasses.gif

gon be a HOTT summer
I passed on those cherry 11 lows so many times, gotta find them now.

Quality is terrible on those ie lows. They are the most flimsy retro I have...either those or the cool grey pair from 06.

Not the same XI lows, but....
 I had the OG red/black ones back in '96. Awesome quality and even better (real) leather!!  I wore these down to the ground playing bball on them asphalt play grounds...  Looking back I wish I wouldnt have done that....

Maybe it's just me, but I take the mid Concords over the low Concords anyday.

I like low 11s, but I feel a low Concord just looks played out.

Played out? Shoes just released and the first time they ever released Concord in lows... OK :smh:

If anyone sees a size 12 for a decent price lmk. Been scanning the bay and no one will go below $250.

12 and 11.5 have been going for 215 all day on the bay.
I offered this one dude 200 via paypal shipped and he got mad.
No one bid on his at 207 shipped. He relisted. No one bid again.
I paid 215 before this because dude has really good feedback and is including FNL receipt etc.
Them fakes are on point.
Ive noticed they keep getting lower at like 210 right now.
Use that search function and filter by size and ending soonest and be patient.
I regret buying so early. One went for 190 shipped right after I copped. oh well.
you win some you lose some.
Good luck.

Was only able   to cop  2 x  13.5   , so copped one 13 as a bonus   , fit perfect  with an ultra thin insole  :smile:

Guys, I been looking for a size 5.0 and 5.5 ever since they dropped. No one will come below 200. These guys really try to make there money back on GS sizes. I refuse to pay that much. Hopefully I can get lucky before they become extinct.

Back
Top Bottom