Air Jordan 11 Retro Low "Concord" to Release in 2014

Do the lows fit any different from the mids? I found a deal for some lows but they're a 13 and I'm a 12 in 98% of shoes. Seller saying they fit like 12.5 but he's just trying to sell I assume. My Concord mids at a 12 fit good tbh.

Do the lows fit any different from the mids? I found a deal for some lows but they're a 13 and I'm a 12 in 98% of shoes. Seller saying they fit like 12.5 but he's just trying to sell I assume. My Concord mids at a 12 fit good tbh.

tts, stick with your size bro.. 13 is too big if youre a size 12 . Wont look good on you, just saying..

still find it odd to call the high pair mid but meh. What's a decent price range right now? I see 240 but idk
Weren't they always called that?
tts, stick with your size bro.. 13 is too big if youre a size 12 . Wont look good on you, just saying..
Thanks bro. It's just one of those deals that seems to good to pass up so I had to check it out.

Last edited:
Why would people not pay 190 from shoe palace knowing they are a legit pair for sure, and take a chance elsewhere for $200-$220 from CL or some random person? Doesn't make sense. I get the price hike but the remember early bird gets the worm. I'd pay $190 all day

Why would people not pay 190 from shoe palace knowing they are a legit pair for sure, and take a chance elsewhere for $200-$220 from CL or some random person? Doesn't make sense. I get the price hike but the remember early bird gets the worm. I'd pay $190 all day

If they're a must have, then I get it. I was on the fence so that extra $40 was enough to deter me.

Can someone recommend the best way to clean these midsole? I've tried toothbrush with some warm water but I can't get all the dirt off.

Can someone recommend the best way to clean these midsole? I've tried toothbrush with some warm water but I can't get all the dirt off.

soap and water usually works. maybe you can try the shoe cleaner you can buy from footlocker. midsoles are usually super easy to clean on the XI model.

god damn undsed my sz 12s the other day after waiting since release date and after like 4 wears I realized these are too small for me and hurt me in the pinky

Here comes another guy who thinks they need a size 13 ... SMH, It's getting harder out here for us size 13 guys!

Looks like EB will have size 10,11 in these and fsr of infrareds when the have their bigfoot restock tomorrow.

LOL... I do wear them not really sweating it just wanted to know if there was any way to take out the crease... It ain't that serious but was just a general question...

Back
Top Bottom