Air Jordan 11 Retro Low "Concord" to Release in 2014

any chance to still get a pair around retail? any news of online restocks? is resale still about $250? 
Nah...if you look around you can get a better deal. I got mine for 220 with a receipt. Def no GM garbage. If you get them within the next month I say yeah, 220-230. THen expect to pay 250 and up in about 4 months from now.

I wonder if they'll ever Drop the BRED 11 LOW's 

they had Sample pics back in 2011 when the Concord mids and White 11 cherry lows drop

but nothing since then…. Hmmmmmmm

remove that pic plz... it's a torture, i wanna cop NOW!!! 
roll.gif

I wonder if they'll ever Drop the BRED 11 LOW's 

they had Sample pics back in 2011 when the Concord mids and White 11 cherry lows drop

but nothing since then…. Hmmmmmmm
that leather mid and tongue tho....

its too soon, people still wearing breds like they released yesterday. 

space jam lows next summer hopefully

Last edited:

I saw these kicks at the mall the other day and I was very suprised because i didnt't think they will actually sell them here (Im living in the Dominican Republic by the way. The price tag on these shoes were 8000 pesos which is about 200 american dollars. I would be paying 50 dollars more. Everything here in this country is over priced due to sale/shipping/import taxes so im kinda use to payin a little more although this shoe is going to eat my whole paycheck lol. But i really want these  i missed out the 2011 mid concords when i was back in the states and I don't want to miss this one. One thing that worries me tho if the 11s are legit or a fake. I did made a quick inspection on the 11's to get a close look. the toe tip sole wasnt too milky it was see thru and i can see the patent leather thru it. So its a good sign so far right? what else do i need to look out for? The store  seems legit they sell shoes that i would see back in the states (2014 air maxes,lebrons,jordan flights,etc) but just a higher price its not one of those small sneakersstores you will see through out the city streets. The name of the store is Sportline America and its a chain store thru out the latin america. My bad for the long post tho lol  im just excited that i have a chance of getting them still.
200 ($220 AUD) American Dollars is approximatelly how much most Jordan retros cost in Australia. The Jordan 11 Lows are around 180 American Dollars in Australia ($200 AUD).

Cus I see a lot of size 15s on ebay I would be a 12 if it wasn't for my width.
But anyway I see a lot of 15s I'm 16(EL width) so idk

Up to you fam but have you owned XIs before? I've never even considered sizing down on them too tight

Up to you fam but have you owned XIs before? I've never even considered sizing down on them too tight

I agree, plus patent leather doesn't stretch very much and the insole is glued in. There really is no way to get any extra space in these if they are too small for you.

You are exactly correct @Bravelude ... Too much of a cash cow to not release other colorways in a low form ...

Back
Top Bottom