Air Jordan 11 Retro Low "Concord" to Release in 2014

That DAMN gif always makes me laugh.  LOL.  I think I have worn mine maybe twice.  Just have to many shoes with black and white in them that I often overlook these.

Not going to question your workout, but Nike Free Trainer 5.0 is my favorite workout shoe.  I hope you aren't using these on leg days.

Thanks for that. I'll have to look into those. I normally wear all my Jordan's to work out in. They all seem to work. The only exceptions are those that are made of the poor whet leather (e.g. VI's). Those hurt my feet when I'm forced to bend my foot. Ha! So far the 11 lows have been kind to me during workout.

god damn undsed my sz 12s the other day after waiting since release date and after like 4 wears I realized these are too small for me and hurt me in the pinky

first xi rodeo?
AFTER FOUR wear's you noticed it?

Last edited:
Every time I see people wearing Js at the gym I laugh but hey do you. I would never wear an 11 for a workout but I see Bred 11s a lot at the gym.

Personally I rock air maxes for the gym for the comfort

I have wide feet and I size up on 11s I could only get an 11 on release date eventually I gotta grab 11.5 or 12 because they're actually comfortable then

I saw these kicks at the mall the other day and I was very suprised because i didnt't think they will actually sell them here (Im living in the Dominican Republic by the way. The price tag on these shoes were 8000 pesos which is about 200 american dollars. I would be paying 50 dollars more. Everything here in this country is over priced due to sale/shipping/import taxes so im kinda use to payin a little more although this shoe is going to eat my whole paycheck lol. But i really want these  i missed out the 2011 mid concords when i was back in the states and I don't want to miss this one. One thing that worries me tho if the 11s are legit or a fake. I did made a quick inspection on the 11's to get a close look. the toe tip sole wasnt too milky it was see thru and i can see the patent leather thru it. So its a good sign so far right? what else do i need to look out for? The store  seems legit they sell shoes that i would see back in the states (2014 air maxes,lebrons,jordan flights,etc) but just a higher price its not one of those small sneakersstores you will see through out the city streets. The name of the store is Sportline America and its a chain store thru out the latin america. My bad for the long post tho lol  im just excited that i have a chance of getting them still.

I saw these kicks at the mall the other day and I was very suprised because i didnt't think they will actually sell them here (Im living in the Dominican Republic by the way. The price tag on these shoes were 8000 pesos which is about 200 american dollars. I would be paying 50 dollars more. Everything here in this country is over priced due to sale/shipping/import taxes so im kinda use to payin a little more although this shoe is going to eat my whole paycheck lol. But i really want these  i missed out the 2011 mid concords when i was back in the states and I don't want to miss this one. One thing that worries me tho if the 11s are legit or a fake. I did made a quick inspection on the 11's to get a close look. the toe tip sole wasnt too milky it was see thru and i can see the patent leather thru it. So its a good sign so far right? what else do i need to look out for? The store  seems legit they sell shoes that i would see back in the states (2014 air maxes,lebrons,jordan flights,etc) but just a higher price its not one of those small sneakersstores you will see through out the city streets. The name of the store is Sportline America and its a chain store thru out the latin america. My bad for the long post tho lol  im just excited that i have a chance of getting them still.
post some pics in the LC thread n get them checked out.

Lol I don't mind paying resell price, when it comes to my kids because I use the shoes as a tax claim anyways. So I'm winning no matter what.
laugh.gif
how? free shoes on the gov't's tab lol

Last week to my surprise I saw Concord low Xi, Infrared white VI, Blue III and Carmine VI in the store. I live in Curaçao, small island next to Aruba, and those shoes normally don't pop up here. But they did. And legit. And horribly overpriced too. $298!!

So I'd say you're fine. $200's a steal. Do they happen to have Carmines too? ;-)

Last week to my surprise I saw Concord low Xi, Infrared white VI, Blue III and Carmine VI in the store. I live in Curaçao, small island next to Aruba, and those shoes normally don't pop up here. But they did. And legit. And horribly overpriced too. $298!!

So I'd say you're fine. $200's a steal. Do they happen to have Carmines too? ;-)
Ahhh Curaçao , I have a friend of mine that just came back from there like a week ago.I guess $200 wouldnt be too bad, i mean these shoes would be around $300-$400 on ebay probaly?? and Nah i havent seen the Carmines there yet but I let you know when i go to the store again.

any chance to still get a pair around retail? any news of online restocks? is resale still about $250? 

Back
Top Bottom