Air Jordan 11 Retro Low "Concord" to Release in 2014

Any SD NT'ers, SP Grand Opening today at Horton Plaza and they have Concord Lows, Black Infrared lows, Fire Red 5's, Baron 9's, Carmime 6's, and many more. Also in GS, PS, and TD sizes

Any SD NT'ers, SP Grand Opening today at Horton Plaza and they have Concord Lows, Black Infrared lows, Fire Red 5's, Baron 9's, Carmime 6's, and many more. Also in GS, PS, and TD sizes
Shot out to my fellow SD'ers, from SD but Chillin out in Northern VA.

Thanks for the heads up! Wish I would have seen this earlier. Would have had my sister back home scoop me up a pair.

I missed out on the concord release and I'm definitely not paying resale since I have the mids already. Meh. Hopefully I can cop a pair on restock one day. If not, on to the next :tongue:

A lot of people are actually selling their pairs for low 200's. Look around like Craigslist and Ebay as they're easily found all over the place. A quick search and already found plenty of pairs in the 210-240 range.

The Air Jordan XI Retro Low “Concord” will be releasing in PS/GS/MENS tomorrow Saturday 23rd Limit 1 per customer and ABSOLUTELY NO PHONE ORDERS. If in the area make sure to stop by early or call for launch info. Smithfield NC FACTORY 1 (919) 989-6100 Pre school sizes 11c-3y Grade School sizes 3.5-7y Men’s Sizes - See more at: http://sneakersteal.com/2014/08/22/...oncord-outlet-release-2/#sthash.S8wzwFkV.dpuf

There are phone orders on left over pairs come Monday. Randomly went in the store as i was passing through and an associate told me about it.

I'm beyond pissed. Pulled out my DS pair today and the lace loop is messed. They forgot to stitch the loop... Fixes?

Last edited:
4c7f6d46_image.jpeg

I'm beyond pissed. Pulled out my DS pair today and the lace loop is messed. They forgot to stitch the loop... Fixes?
quality control never lies, theyre BLIND. 
mean.gif

Man! Wish there was a Jimmy Jazz restocking by me.. Would like a fresh pair..

Anyone dyed the soles blue on these or the mids? If so, my question is.. Do they turn blue again from the yellowing? Mine are already yellowed, I've wore em couple times a week at least since release.

View media item 1203293

^^are you missing a pod on the left shoe? JB quality control at its finest
Yes indeed, I noticed it posting the pic to be honest. Quality control (or lack thereof) straight from NDC Europe. I'll live, but I don't like it at all.

Yes indeed, I noticed it posting the pic to be honest. Quality control (or lack thereof) straight from NDC Europe. I'll live, but I don't like it at all.
Damn sorry bro I feel your pain, my WTL recently came in with the wrong lace lock. Like you said I'll live but I was pissed at first!

Back
Top Bottom