Air Jordan 11 Retro Low "Concord" to Release in 2014

i must say xi aren't my favorites, but the lows look really clean... had in my car, didnt cop... and i regret!!! 
tired.gif

hope for a restock

lol at laney 5. nothing u can do cept tuck it ubder ur jeans or sweats and buy a new pair. lolz

Missed out on these a few months ago, since Ive dropped my budget on an unexpected release of extra carmine and infrared VIs. They were available for retail and I had to get em. 

Thinking if I should just get the classic XI cut or the lows though. Wearability wise, these would be more wearable and casual with the low cut. But I kinda like the look and aesthetic of the normal hi cut concords. 

Still waiting on re-stocks, not looking to pay resale just yet. Hopefully prices come down to low $200's 

Still waiting on re-stocks, not looking to pay resale just yet. Hopefully prices come down to low $200's 

Good luck then unless its grade school which I know a warehouse that has 600 of those, your chance of a restock is maybe this month but these are concord 11s the price is going to jump maybe $350 400 tops, the grade school are slowly going pass $200 so the men pair of course are going to be higher.

Good luck then unless its grade school which I know a warehouse that has 600 of those, your chance of a restock is maybe this month but these are concord 11s the price is going to jump maybe $350 400 tops, the grade school are slowly going pass $200 so the men pair of course are going to be higher.
Are you speaking of the xi concord lows that came out in May?

they're going for the $200 range over here.

i'm assuming all those restocks... people were able to get thier pair. plus, people were able to get x2-3 on release day.

Yea, I'm glad you mention that of course with restock who really need the money will charge that. Once those dry up though, the price will go up.

I saw these kicks at the mall the other day and I was very suprised because i didnt't think they will actually sell them here (Im living in the Dominican Republic by the way. The price tag on these shoes were 8000 pesos which is about 200 american dollars. I would be paying 50 dollars more. Everything here in this country is over priced due to sale/shipping/import taxes so im kinda use to payin a little more although this shoe is going to eat my whole paycheck lol. But i really want these  i missed out the 2011 mid concords when i was back in the states and I don't want to miss this one. One thing that worries me tho if the 11s are legit or a fake. I did made a quick inspection on the 11's to get a close look. the toe tip sole wasnt too milky it was see thru and i can see the patent leather thru it. So its a good sign so far right? what else do i need to look out for? The store  seems legit they sell shoes that i would see back in the states (2014 air maxes,lebrons,jordan flights,etc) but just a higher price its not one of those small sneakersstores you will see through out the city streets. The name of the store is Sportline America and its a chain store thru out the latin america. My bad for the long post tho lol  im just excited that i have a chance of getting them still.
UPDATE: Maaaaaaaan they didnt have it in mi size :frown:. They only had it in 11 1/2!! I was soooo disappointed when i found out that they didnt have my size available... I went to 3 different retail store and everything. They told me that the sneaker went out quick when it was put on for sale. but when ii saw the shoe for the first time the guy said they had them in all sizes (or maybe he gave me the wrong info?) but i didnt had the money at that time :frown:... now dat i have it its all gone... i missed the concords again... The carmines also was sold out too.... Any ways i was at footlocker.com last week and i saw the bred 13s that was posted online for sale... can any1 tell me if you saw those at the store? I want to know because maybe they will have it over here sometime around by the end of this month or next month.. We kinda get things a month late over here. Im going to see if i can reserve one.

UPDATE: Maaaaaaaan they didnt have it in mi size :frown:. They only had it in 11 1/2!! I was soooo disappointed when i found out that they didnt have my size available... I went to 3 different retail store and everything. They told me that the sneaker went out quick when it was put on for sale. but when ii saw the shoe for the first time the guy said they had them in all sizes (or maybe he gave me the wrong info?) but i didnt had the money at that time :frown:... now dat i have it its all gone... i missed the concords again... The carmines also was sold out too.... Any ways i was at footlocker.com last week and i saw the bred 13s that was posted online for sale... can any1 tell me if you saw those at the store? I want to know because maybe they will have it over here sometime around by the end of this month or next month.. We kinda get things a month late over here. Im going to see if i can reserve one.
Bred 13 was released January 2013. They won't be in-stores at all.

Back
Top Bottom