Air Jordan 11 Retro Low "Concord" to Release in 2014

Why would you post fakes on here? How does it feel to wear a fake pair? I could never step out of my house knowing I have something fake on. GT*FO
Definitely not fakes, so I wouldn't know how it feels.  You must hang only in the Jordan threads, I've had every new LeBron release for the last year at least a month early.  Go check the LeBron XI thread, I had the very first pair of King's Pride XI's in the United States, back in July when they released in October, and have had almost every LeBron and Air Max release weeks in advance.  Call it what you want, say what you want about me, about the shoes, just trying to give people an early look at what to expect this next month. 

Definitely not fakes, so I wouldn't know how it feels.  You must hang only in the Jordan threads, I've had every new LeBron release for the last year at least a month early.  Go check the LeBron XI thread, I had the very first pair of King's Pride XI's in the United States, back in July when they released in October, and have had almost every LeBron and Air Max release weeks in advance.  Call it what you want, say what you want about me, about the shoes, just trying to give people an early look at what to expect this next month. 
shoes are definitely legit, you already knew that though...cant wait to cop in 11 days....

theyre fake. Your collection is illegitimate with counterfeit shoes I guess.

i would be stoked for these and they would be necessary if they had a clear sole, that fake off looking blue sole is horrible imo

That song was terrible 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
A lot of new members :lol:

People buy early pairs to avoid the hassle of standing in lines, dealing with raffles or trying to find a reseller.

This is and has been a common occurrence and has been part of the game like the last five years.

All these early "samples" that give us an idea of how the kicks are really grey markets.

Welcome to the Air Randy years

i just cant justifty copping these over some regular og colorways from the restock. i just can't. 
frown.gif

Luckily there are a few FCFS spots out here, have to drive a minute for them but hey.  It is what it is.

I got my GMs in today. pretty dope. Love the look of them. Of course I prefer the mids, but the lows are legit too. good luck to all looking to cop next weekend
Dudes must be new

So now NT is anti grey market? It used to be all about grabbing early pairs, by any means necessary.

Ninjahood stops coming around and this is what happens :smh:

Ya'll are lucky Ninjahood hasn't been around to knock some sense in to you guys.

gm's are fakes. plane and simple. and ill be damned if im paying 300 for some fake *** shoes

first, grey market doesn't mean fake. 2nd, that quote you have of mine, I didn't type. so that's your 2nd L. 3rd, plain*.

Funny how guys just automatically assume nobody knows anybody, and nobody can get pairs early anymore. Everything must be fake. If a pair is made in the same factory, on the same assembly line, with the same materials, by the same worker at the same time as all the rest and even come over in the same shipment and sit in the same warehouse or storeroom, and then someone acquires it before the actual date to release, how is that fake? Or you just salty? Guys that were getting ps4's early, they were playing fake 2k14's b? I know cats that personally had gta5 a few weeks early....that was bootleg famalam? go have a seat.

Im so happy i live in north dakota, when it comes to GR you cant beat it. Only waiting in line with like the same 10 people and only camping for like 3 hours

Back
Top Bottom