Air Jordan 11 Retro Low "Concord" to Release in 2014

So the nightshades had a clear sole, but Nike put a X-Men blue sole on the OG Championship parade pair?
Sorry bro but if they ain't the same as the release day pair, they have to be considered "fake".

Pretty funny to see many older sneaker heads drool over these, I mean it's pretty much almost 20 years waiting for these to release. While other are just "meh I hate lows" lol

Nike and jordan aint letting my pockets take a break! Damnzzz when will the madness stop?! These, carmines, thunder xiv, black toe xiv, legend blues, pantones and so much more heat..gotta put in some O.T..

Just need one pair... :wow:

Just recently moved to a new state. One mall, zero FCFS spots, plus shady store managers with rigged (Jordan) raffles. Not looking bright. I miss Philly. Sigh...

Last edited:
What's the best way to clean and or keep the foam part clean on these bad boys…..???

anyone?

Last edited:
nerd.gif

How's much madness y'all think these will bring even tho they a full GR sizing from mens to toddler I believe, yall think anywhere near the chaos of the "11 concord mids.

I wanna double up I would be grateful for 1 but I'm thinkin about preordering to secure 1 and just try my best on RD to cop a 2nd

Last edited:
How's much madness y'all think these will bring even tho they a full GR sizing from mens to toddler I believe, yall think anywhere near the chaos of the "11 concord mids.

I wanna double up I would be grateful for 1 but I'm thinkin about preordering to secure 1 and just try my best on RD to cop a 2nd
It depends on which city you live in to be honest….

Kats in LA shouldn't have a problem …. they'll be everywhere

small towns with a couple shoe spots …….it's gonna be a ZOO!

Last edited:
Does anyone know the color code of these? the code listed earlier is the color code for the snake skins.

NVM i found it

Last edited:
Copping 2 for sure, these pics are selling me. Hope they aren't that blue though in person my cool greys from 10' have yellowed up because of that nasty blue tint

Yes they are good to ball in. I ball in the white/red lows and they work perfectly fine. Why would you say not to ball in a basketball shoe?

The lows are awful to ball in. They will have your ankles rolling like croissants. They only good for balling If you plan on standing on the court for show. And people know Js haven't been good to ball in since 01' so much better shoes out now

I think pairs with that blue sole are GMs as well as pairs with color differences between the white foam and the white upperpart of the shoe.

The lows are awful to ball in. They will have your ankles rolling like croissants. They only good for balling If you plan on standing on the court for show. And people know Js haven't been good to ball in since 01' so much better shoes out now

If the greatest player to ever play the game can wear them without any problems, I'm sure you cats playing at the rec will be just fine. Why would they cause you to roll your ankle? Do you know that if a shoe has good lockdown it doesn't matter if its a lowtop or hightop? The function of the shoe is still good today, yes I know shoe tech has changed but look how much tech was stolen from the 11 that is still used today. Just because a shoe isn't made of plastic synthetics doesn't mean it's not a good performance shoe. I still play in my Bords, Met 5's, regular Concords, as well as the XX8's and XX8 SE's and don't have any problem with those either.

Back
Top Bottom