Air Jordan 11 Retro Low "Concord" to Release in 2014

Im so happy i live in north dakota, when it comes to GR you cant beat it. Only waiting in line with like the same 10 people and only camping for like 3 hours

does that also diminish the amounts received too though? Like no big releases are just sitting right? Nike adjusts shipments per populous area and demand?

Do the soles really look THAT blue in person?  they look almost Columbia soles in that pic
Not "that" blue in person, I think it was just the way the pictures came out, and the fact that I took the pics yesterday outside when it was about to storm, very dark blue sky and clouds.  If I took pictures inside they probably would've looked more "clear" than "blue." 

Last edited:
first, grey market doesn't mean fake. 2nd, that quote you have of mine, I didn't type. so that's your 2nd L. 3rd, plain*.

Funny how guys just automatically assume nobody knows anybody, and nobody can get pairs early anymore. Everything must be fake. If a pair is made in the same factory, on the same assembly line, with the same materials, by the same worker at the same time as all the rest and even come over in the same shipment and sit in the same warehouse or storeroom, and then someone acquires it before the actual date to release, how is that fake? Or you just salty? Guys that were getting ps4's early, they were playing fake 2k14's b? I know cats that personally had gta5 a few weeks early....that was bootleg famalam? go have a seat.
so then why are the 23s always ****** up on GM mids. totally different

GMs are fake

first, grey market doesn't mean fake. 2nd, that quote you have of mine, I didn't type. so that's your 2nd L. 3rd, plain*.

Funny how guys just automatically assume nobody knows anybody, and nobody can get pairs early anymore. Everything must be fake. If a pair is made in the same factory, on the same assembly line, with the same materials, by the same worker at the same time as all the rest and even come over in the same shipment and sit in the same warehouse or storeroom, and then someone acquires it before the actual date to release, how is that fake? Or you just salty? Guys that were getting ps4's early, they were playing fake 2k14's b? I know cats that personally had gta5 a few weeks early....that was bootleg famalam? go have a seat.

GMs are fake

Jesus, you're ignorant. No, fakes are fake. Grey market, the actual term, that you keep misusing, have nothing to do with a particular product, but refers to the means of acquisition of a product. Ever heard of black market items? Real items obtained illegally?

If my plug comes thru and this one store does fcfs i should able to help some others out. I could have with snakeskins but over slept, i will help others, keep one for myself. Then find a size 12 in the snakeskins, trade a pair of concords for snakeskins and cash i hope

oops are always appreciated this way.. i'm still gonna hit up all my spots to enter raffles and try online, but it's always good to have oops 
laugh.gif

Last edited:

GMs are fake

Jesus, you're ignorant. No, fakes are fake. Grey market, the actual term, that you keep misusing, have nothing to do with a particular product, but refers to the means of acquisition of a product. Ever heard of black market items? Real items obtained illegally?

GREY MARKET IS FAKE

dont ask me how i know. unlike most of you, ive been given GM shoes for free and compared with legit pairs. :lol:

they are HIGH QUALITY FAKES

please let this be the last post on this subject. you guys are gonna get banned from this thread. stop defending fakes when you know nothing of the subject

People need to squash that GM BS. Already been down this road and shoe have been proven fake. Let's just keep the thread about the release date pairs. I'm pretty sure you guys can start another thread on the subject.

Anyway I just don't see this being that crazy of a release. Maybe because I have the mids but I just don't see it

Hink i.d rather fee roud about comingi t
Dudes must be new

So now NT is anti grey market? It used to be all about grabbing early pairs, by any means necessary.

Ninjahood stops coming around and this is what happens :smh:

Ya'll are lucky Ninjahood hasn't been around to knock some sense in to you guys.

I'd rather be proud of obtaining a difficult release, rather than being proud of paying bread for some fake shoes.

if i dont get atleast 1 for retail. trying for 2

please let me get em. striking out like crazy latley. just let me get these so i can not cop anything else for 7 months pleasee

oh this place hasnt been bombarded with "any links yet"? "how much yall think these gone resale for"?  "easy cop"? type buffoonery yet?!?!?

great lets keep it civil in here. Looking forward to my 1 pair. hopefully FNL comes through and some of these WC rewards can be used. 

Not "that" blue in person, I think it was just the way the pictures came out, and the fact that I took the pics yesterday outside when it was about to storm, very dark blue sky and clouds.  If I took pictures inside they probably would've looked more "clear" than "blue." 
thanks.. your pics had me worried..lol

Ill be happy with one pair but I'm aiming for 2 my mids are still in great condition now I can put em away for a while.

If I strikeout on getting the 2nd pair I'm willing to pay resell if its not OD if thats the case I rather get another pair of mids

Back
Top Bottom