Air Jordan 11 Retro Low "Concord" to Release in 2014

They don't, that is the problem, someone approved that monstrosity and they were on to the production. Luckily its a little patch that can be painted easily. 

They don't, that is the problem, someone approved that monstrosity and they were on to the production. Luckily its a little patch that can be painted easily. 
Doesn't Tinker and MJ along with Head's of JB and NIKE approve the Shoes to be Released?????

These i might go for then have my boy who does customs paint the tounge part black/Jumpmen and 23 blue and dye pods blue.
maybe they will release the actual space jam lows next year. like last year they released the concord color reversed n this ear they release concord lows.

Mannnn I want a pair of these soo bad...but I will be outta town come RD,psshhh....the closest FL will be an hour away smh.And Idk if I even feel like dealing with the crazy crowds/campin out while on vacation :/ I would consider NDC but they have let me down the last 3x Ive tried to cop through them

...in less than an hour after the purchase :smile: Will be stopping at Office Depot for a Sharpie.

Last edited:
You would think someone would have raised his/her hand in a production meeting and said, "Guys, what if we made this upper ALL black"...

Because there probably is already an all black in the mix some time in the future. They gotta milk it anyway they can, subtle changes

You would think someone would have raised his/her hand in a production meeting and said, "Guys, what if we made this upper ALL black"...
lol and the room goes
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

lol and the room goes
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
Boardroom

Johnson promote that man, he is a genius we just found a way to get another $170 out of people.  Brilliant.  Wait I just had a better idea, raise the price $15 and slap Limited on them.

QUEUE Doctor Evil laugh.

I imagine everyone in that room being like :wow:

Almost like that commercial the one guy doesnt agree and blurts out "thats a stupid plan" or something like that. I see someone making suggesting getting thrown out the meeting :lol:

Back
Top Bottom