Air Jordan 11 Retro Low "Concord" to Release in 2014

smokin.gif
I know its real from the TILE on the FLOOR! lol 

STOCKROOM FLOW!

NICE! 
nthat.gif

its crazy to speculate but i dont think there will ever be enough supply per the demand when it comes to the XI's
this is absolutely accurate. U see how they released the last two 11s, the breds and gammas. easy to cop if u did ur homework. Widely available but people still struck out cuz the demand outweighs the supply on 11s every time. Jb mass produced the breds, hell they restocking soon on ndc still theres a **** ton of ppl who couldn't get em.

Also let's stop telling the people who think that since "these are a gr they can walk in in the evening or the next day to cop" since it will make it easier for us to get our pairs.

I went on ahead a jumped on the fence and set my 9.5 aside... My homegirl called me for a 5.5 and until i had no intentions on coping BUT i couldn't pass on the lows man, especially not after selling my mids (which the white mesh yellowed something serious, hopefully the find a way to fix that).

For those worrying about quantity these are GR... Looking around the Taxi numbers but it is an 11 so u know how cats get

Last edited:
this shoe i'm sure is made in big numbers at retail but then you have to deal with all the usual nonsense just to pay retail

I know im gonna pay my guy his lil fee to hold my pair so i dont have to worry bout striking out or having to wait in any kind of line.

Can't wait to see the next person str8 destroy these while trying to accomplish a Custom Worth ruining such a Beautiful Sneaker for…..

Like I said before, never was into low top Jordans.... Reason why I recently changed my mind about copping now is because I won't have to use my DMPs for beaters anymore.

Sounds like yall already got the memo but the footlocker by me already has 215 pairs of these in. 17 pairs of 10.5 and 13 pairs of 11s and theyre supposedly expecting more.

Won't be standing in any lines or setting foot in any store for these. Refuse to deal with the types of heathens seen in the news for the '11 mids. Strictly online and not worried either

lets see if NDC acts normal for me on the foam re-release. im not copping, just wanna see if it is still acting up so i can figure out what to do.

Back
Top Bottom