Air Jordan 11 Retro Low "Concord" to Release in 2014

his pair also look kinda yellowed like he's had them a minute, not to mention dude is wearing kentucky lebron 9s, demarcus cousins, so like 3-4 yrs ago? the other guy is derek anderson, that pic may be 5-10 years old man hahaha come on now. do your research before you reach mr. fantastic

Those DA pics are OLD, all of them.

Those lows were made for him ten plus years ago, of coarse they wouldn't have blue soles.

Why the hell are you comparing them to a 2014 release.

Side not: on that right pic, we can clearly see that the sole is far from being blue as we've seen above with some NTers pictures.

Side Note: You do realize that pic is of Demarcus Cousins (shooting) who was at Kentucky like 3-4 years ago

I think its time we get a thumbs down or negative rep option :lol:

Lol stop hate I know nothing about NBA and didn't know that pic was 10 years old I'm just here for the kicks sorry if I offended some of you my point was just that "sole of those Concords low must NOT be blue" that's all

Last edited:
Lol stop hate I know nothing about NBA and didn't know that pic was 10 years old I'm just here for the kicks sorry if I offended some of you my point was just that "sole of those Concords low must NOT be blue" that's all

I dont think ppl were hating... they were just pointing out the invalid assessment you were making

GS soles are super blue. Men's sizes are tinted blue but not as bad. It's more of a clear.
CORRECT...

I love when people think they know … but never even seen the shoe in person...

I have a friend who can't sell his yeezzy Red's for what he wants cuz every tells him they Fakes…. he got them from NDC w/ a Receipt

SMH at all the Shoe Forensic EXPERTS on here…lol

Last edited:
I misspoke in my earlier message, 200 to ensure they are available for me on release date. LOL. I will pay retail minus my discount card. Sorry for the mistake playas.

I dont know what the production value of a regular GR retro is, but whatever it is JB should add 100-150K extra when it comes to the XI's. It would make it just a lil bit easier to get and they would still sell out.

I dont know what the production value of a regular GR retro is, but whatever it is JB should add 100-150K extra when it comes to the XI's. It would make it just a lil bit easier to get and they would still sell out.

its crazy to speculate but i dont think there will ever be enough supply per the demand when it comes to the XI's

its crazy to speculate but i dont think there will ever be enough supply per the demand when it comes to the XI's

Would like to see it just once. At least as a an experiment. Like you said there proabably still woulndt be enough but it may slow the sell out process a bit.

IMO the best release in the last two years was the Obsidian 12's. They didnt release online and Nike sent all their stock to the Niketowns. Was able to walk into NTLA around noon and got a pair easy.

Do that again, make it one per person and make left over pairs available over phone at 6pm :D

Jus got the call from my buddy at FNL askin if i wanted these Concord 11 lows, im pretty surprised FNL is dropping these in store since they have done online only for the last few 11s. And they already got them in, these must be a HUGE GR.

Last edited:
Jus got the call from my buddy at FNL askin if i wanted these Concord 11 lows, im pretty surprised FNL is dropping these in store since they have done online only for the last few 11s. And they already got them in, these must be a HUGE GR.
Told you guys……  SMH.. no one believes me..

and as for the Blue ICY SOLE issue….

all JB release have had the same icey sole this year… with a Blue Tinge to it… 

Told you guys……  SMH.. no one believes me..

and as for the Blue ICY SOLE issue….

all JB release have had the same icey sole this year… with a Blue Tinge to it… 
Ive heard folks say this will be one of the biggest GRs of the year, but it is a Concord 11 so no tellin, the hype is real i know that.

Huge GR or not these will not sit as you previously stated.

They will sell out on the release date.

Last edited:
Huge GR or not these will not sit as you previously stated.

They will sell out.
I said they would be easy to CAWP…. of course they'll sell out all JORDANS sell out...

point being… If you wake up and make an effort to try and buy these on RD…  you'll probably get them...

It wouldn't surprise me if they change it to TLO come closer to the release date.

Last edited:
if they change to TLO non bot users like myself are screwed. i would resort to FNL online but ever since nike introduced captcha rrsellers been flocking to FNL FTL FA etc. etc. with their ATC.

Hopefully we all can cop at least 1 purr..

Back
Top Bottom