Air Jordan 11 Retro Low "Concord" to Release in 2014

ny2jerz ny2jerz We're still a month and a half out even if the video was just made. Meaning they fall into that "early release" category, which usually vary from RD pairs. Different people have different opinions on the matter. I personally wouldn't drop double retail or more for a questionable shoe when you can prob get em at the same price or less even after RD.

Nice....I just copped mine. 380 ain't bad. These gonna sell for like. 320-350 on RD.

Nice....I just copped mine. 380 ain't bad. These gonna sell for like. 320-350 on RD.
Ya'll deserve the crappy quality and $190 prices, if you think paying $350+ for a sneaker is OK, no meter what it is, for that price they better walk on their own.

Last edited:
I still got the low white and red XIs in almost mint condition lol . Id rather have lows than mids to wear in the summer . Hopefully I get a pair.

Looks like an Instagram seller is letting these go for $250, might have to bite the bullet on this one...

The AJ dope must be that good....

You ain't know?

8-and-9-pookie-bordeaux-shirt.jpg

View media item 876319
Don't lie to yourself man, $380 for some lows is terrible.

I still got the low white and red XIs in almost mint condition lol . Id rather have lows than mids to wear in the summer . Hopefully I get a pair.

Talking about these right? I had a pair for a good while, finally broke them out when I went to pick up my Gamma 11s, and sometime while I was at the mall I scratched the leather real bad. :smh: Tried to convince myself it didn't matter and that I could still rock them, but after a week or two I sold them on ebay. Just couldn't do it. Damn near cried lol I just recently got rid of my True Red's due to the same fear :lol: You're right Lows are great to have in the summertime, so i'm hoping i'll be able to get over this by the time these drop.

Last edited:
Ya'll deserve the crappy quality and $190 prices, if you think paying $350+ for a sneaker is OK, no meter what it is, for that price they better walk on their own.
don't be mad at me Cuz you got baby money. Now in don't have to enter raffles and waste my time at the mall. And I can sleep in.

LOL, OK playah. I don't care if you have billions, $380 is a something that no person with a brain in his head will pay. 

LMFAO, retail for these is $150, so congrats, for more than double the retail value you get to sleep in and don't have to make that drive to the mall. :rofl: Sounds like they took you for a ride son.

Last edited:
I wonder if the finishline stores are planning an e-mail raffle for this release, like how they did for the gammas and playoffs.

Back
Top Bottom