Air Jordan 11 Retro Low "Concord" to Release in 2014

Ehh well sold is probably the wrong word. I traded them in along with the CDP fire red 5's and 18's for $450 value.

I then got black toes and knicks out of it, so I was happy to trade in three pairs of shoes I don't wear for two that I do. No cash out of pocket.

You do realize shops don't pay resell type prices when they buy shoes from you, right?

Nobody was buying fire red III's since they re-released again last year. At that point I was just willing to take a monetary loss and not have to deal with flaky CL buyers or NT lowballers.

Last edited:
Quote:
lol was about to say the same thing.

Y'all know what the hell I meant, 07. Too me I actually wear em, I have duplicates of all of them, three pair of the WC. I'll wear the lows way more than I would or have done the TB and FR. As long as I get my 3 pair I'm coo

Did we start the RSVP hash tag guessing game yet?

#parade
Salute to you @milhaus007! haha. I won an RSVP by sending it in 2 mins late but probably won't pick up depending how it goes online Saturday morning. Driving to NTSM is too far...and that LA tax plus parking fees 
sick.gif

Last edited:
Won my RSVP from Scottsdale manually using Tweetdeck today. Anyone who is trying manually and keeps failing try using tweetdeck. You make have to sit at your computer for a little bit but it beats camping, waking up early Saturday or paying resellers or RSVP services.

Salute to you @milhaus007! haha. I won an RSVP by sending it in 2 mins late but probably won't pick up depending how it goes online Saturday morning. Driving to NTSM is too far...and that LA tax plus parking fees 
sick.gif
yea that SM tax is rough, but the parking garage is free for the first 2 hours i believe.

Quote:

Strongest first post i've ever seen thus far.
nthat.gif

QFT, and champs need to give us release info on which days they're doing raffles.
Yeah, no kidding. I went to champs today and they said they did their raffle sign ups on Tuesday. Footlocker in the same mall did tickets Wed/Th so I assumed the same. 
mean.gif

Got my guaranteed ticket from Jimmy Jazz today but that bs 1 hour pick up window :smh:

yea that SM tax is rough, but the parking garage is free for the first 2 hours i believe.
Oh yeah...forgot about that. That's why I always RSVP in #SM. 
happy.gif
 Still about 55 miles one way for me to get out to LA from South OC so I have to always factor that in. With so many people getting through on RSVP, it should be a good sign for the people looking to grab these online.

Last edited:

Yeah, no kidding. I went to champs today and they said they did their raffle sign ups on Tuesday. Footlocker in the same mall did tickets Wed/Th so I assumed the same. 
mean.gif

yeah and then some shoe palaces did raffles on Monday
sick.gif
sick.gif
im not tryna hitup the same mall everyday of the week
laugh.gif

Could only scoop one up but its 1/2 size smaller than I usually wear. Lets see how these feel or if ill have to look for a trade

Yup I'm copping 
laugh.gif
 finally came off the fence, hopefully it'll be easy, I gotta get my boy a pair too 

yeah and then some shoe palaces did raffles on Monday
sick.gif
sick.gif
im not tryna hitup the same mall everyday of the week
laugh.gif
Yeah, getting tickets is already a pain. I told myself I won't go out of my way to get tickets after my Bred XI disaster. I went and got over 30 tickets at several different malls and struck out on every single one.  
mean.gif
  Raffles are less than a 10% chance of winning. So now I only do raffles if it's convenient and very close to my house. Luckily the footlocker near my house is a HOH so they get most releases...

Back
Top Bottom