Air Jordan 11 Retro Low "Concord" to Release in 2014

FINISHLINE!!! Why you so CRAPTASTIC!!! I finally got through and was checking out and it said error try again, did it again same payment error. THEN i get a fraud alert from my CC company and they declined it because it had been APPROVED THREE DAMN TIMES!!!! So, wtf!

Got through on FNL Mobile..

- Ordered a 9 for myself to ship to my house with one CC

- Got through again and ordered an 11 for my brother using his address and my other CC

- Got through again and ordered a 9.5 to ship to my mom's house and her CC

- Got through again and picked up 2 pairs for my newborn son

HIGHLY doubt they'll all go through, but here's to hoping I can help others out!

On checkout of FNL as we speak...why does it keep denying my card? Its a visa debit card and it has more than enough funds to purchase. PLEASE HELP ASAP
I have to use my billing address for shipping....only reason why I get an error is if they are different.

Can someone help me..with fnl if i got a order number and my card is charged but no email, am i safe. i even checked my order history on the website. Says my order is pending with the order number but no email???!!!

Got thru FNL! I got mine and my bro's pair, and i got 3 pages of FNL off the splash!

There is a god!

got 2 thru finshLine yeeaaa bisssshhh!! 
smokin.gif

damn need a 10.5
That's my size as well. I'm not sure about now but shoepalace still had that size 15 mins. ago. I was able to add to cart but it ended up being too much after tax and shipping. Or you can still try on FNL. Checked out about 15 mins. ago and still had 10.5. Just keep trying. I did and was successful.

Last edited:
Man this spa page is torture. Its been over an hour. I dont see how you cats is gettin through

Back
Top Bottom