Air Jordan 11 Retro Low "Concord" to Release in 2014

Ya for real. On one hand he's just so slow and messes up all the time...

But on the other hand... he just seems like your average Joe and you can't help rooting for him to actually succeed once in awhile.

Good job Mexican Sneakerhead.

That's exactly how I feel I laugh my *** off but them I'm like damn I hope he gets a pair!

how long do y'all think it'll take to be done processing and actually ship from FNL? i got mine like 2 hours after release and says processing, i see people saying theirs shipped already 

lol thank ya all for the support 
smile.gif

How do you guys keep the shoe clean? that's the only thing that worries me.
SoleWrapz.com  ...  Best sole product ever by far. have them on two pairs of my shoes(5's and foams) still going strong after 40+ wears

Lows for the summer with shorts and mids rest of the year with jeans

Two different cuts that work differently IMO

100% Cosign. I had been up since right at 7 this morning trying everywhere for these! Had all but given up when I saw that NBA store had some sizes left. Made it back to the house and was able to grab me a 14! Got these and the mids, now all I need are some gammas and the columbias and yall can have the game!!!
I feel ya. I was up at 4:45 am PST trying and trying online since I didn't win any raffles, then went to the mall and found my size...by luck :pimp:

Last edited:
:x What happened in here?? No catching up on this thread.. Jumped over 100 pgs since last night.

lol thank ya all for the support 
smile.gif
We like the vids. They make us laugh. Especially when you get upset. I know last week Yeezy's strikeout killed your party vibe lol. You seemed like a good dude who's about the shoes, so I'm sure there are a ton of people hoping you get yours. Enjoy those Concords(Xs 2), buddy.

thats around restock time period usually retocks are later in the day but the way ndc been actin even today idk bout being successful lol
Yeah, NDC was like a straight up, B***h today. I thought my computer was spazzing; don't know how many times I had to add to cart.

Back
Top Bottom