Air Jordan 11 Retro Low "Concord" to Release in 2014

In what way shape or form are these still widely available?
check ebay, facebook groups, craigslist, etc.....i never specified where.

there is a a lot of supply thats why the prices are where they are but like classic shoes its going to dwindle ie shadows bred 1 royal 1 and thats when we we'll see :wink:

of course prices will rise

like others have said, right now is really the time to make some deals and nab these for as low as possible.

Wish I could of gotten two pairs. 

Might keep these DS for a while.
Nooooooo, don't do it...

Rock em, don't Stock em.

Sorry, I had to, lol.
happy.gif

I distinctly remember posting in here that Concord lows will settle around $220 after the hype dies and numerous people told me they won't go for anything under $250 - no way, no how.

Guess that went out the window. Don't feed into these high reseller prices, these will be had for the low if you're patient.
Desperate sellers who can't afford to sit on these coming out the woodwork, doubt 210 will be the norm lol

Got my FNL pair today. Quality has gotten really poor, but what can you do. I'm seeing prices in the 215-225 range on the bay right now

Just got home. Staff was cool as it gets.

Thanks for the well wishes guys. Long evening for sure.

yeah i was trying to get a size 12 and ended up with a size 13 but im not mad at all these are fresh
Ha me to bruh...my store had fcfs dude in front grabbed the last 12, so I grabbed the 13 usually don't try to get the size 13 cause of the bozo the clown look I would rather go a half size down....

I got my pair but I'm thinking of getting another pair , I even offered to trade my DS gamma 11 on FB but no one bit lol

I got my pair but I'm thinking of getting another pair , I even offered to trade my DS gamma 11 on FB but no one bit lol

you need to do it on NT or somewhere, which facebook groups are you guys on.

you could just sell those Gammas and cop the lows and have money left over

Back
Top Bottom