AIR JORDAN 11 RETRO LOW - WHITE/BLACK/VARSITY RED - 306008-111 - CONFIRMED 5/2012

Originally Posted by gopowergoh

Originally Posted by Spookz312

17.4 ounces exactly

Thats pretty heavy compared to modern shoes.  The hyperfuse lows I'm balling in are like 11.  But these would look pretty good to wear casually.

eek.gif

laugh.gif
 gullable

Originally Posted by nickfairclough

Originally Posted by bigtimejerky

Originally Posted by Eckoblaze72

AIR JORDAN 11 RETRO LOW
306008 111
White / Black – Varsity Red
(Sources say May 2012)
air-jordan-xi-11-low-black-varsity-red.jpg
air-jordan-xi-11-black-red-low.jpg
images.jpg

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
A local Mom&Pop shoe store owner told me that he had met with a Nike/Jordan Rep recently (December 2011).  The Nike/Jordan Rep indicated that the Black/Black/Red XI (LOW) would be a QUICK STRIKE Release in April 2012.
Only two weeks left.

Originally Posted by Skip2MyLou23

Originally Posted by nickfairclough

Originally Posted by bigtimejerky

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
A local Mom&Pop shoe store owner told me that he had met with a Nike/Jordan Rep recently (December 2011).  The Nike/Jordan Rep indicated that the Black/Black/Red XI (LOW) would be a QUICK STRIKE Release in April 2012.
Only two weeks left.

Yea thats not happening looks like your peoples was told some bad info

I know I'm in the minority here but never been a fan of low top 11's. Would have been fire if they were mids though... 
ohwell.gif

smh at CS charging over double for these to preorder....$278 shipped for a $140 shoe....they think it's still concord season....and the sad part is, they will sell out of them.

TURRIBLE TURRIBLE TURRIBLE 
eyes.gif

I CANT WAIT TIL THESE COME OUT SO I CAN UN-DS MY SILVER ANNIVERSARYS WHILE YOU LAMES ARE ROCKING A VARIANT LOOKING SNEAKER. 
laugh.gif

Hang yourself!

Need a pair of these, mind hasnt changed.

I was looking past these but imma cop. They will be a major sleeper this year. And the fact that they won't yellow. My Concords are turning a lil and haven't rock em yet. Smh

Originally Posted by Carolina Finest

I was looking past these but imma cop. They will be a major sleeper this year. And the fact that they won't yellow. My Concords are turning a lil and haven't rock em yet. Smh

sure the sole wont yellow, the patent will though
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by Zyzz

Originally Posted by Carolina Finest

sure the sole wont yellow, the patent will though
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
Exactly the reason these will be a pass for me......thought out one pair Playoff 12s one pair of these.....but Im doubling up on the former. 

Originally Posted by KOD843

I know I'm in the minority here but never been a fan of low top 11's. Would have been fire if they were mids though... 
ohwell.gif
NOPE.

I THINK LOW TOP 11'S ARE GARBAGE EXCEPT FOR THE BRED 11 I.E. I'M NOT MUCH OF A LOW TOP PERSON THOUGH. THESE WOULD OF BEEN SO FIRE AS A MID THOUGH. I CAN DEF AGREE WITH THAT.

Originally Posted by southwesthouston

the midsole and sole on playoff 12s will turn beige then yellow, reason im skipping on playoff 12s and obsidian 12s
THIS WILL NOT HAPPEN FOR AT LEAST 6-10 YEARS....

NO HATE, BUT YOU GONNA PASS ON A SHOE BECAUSE OF WHAT MIGHT HAPPEN 10 YEARS FROM NOW? YOU SHOULD OF ALREADY GOTTEN YOUR ENJOYMENT AND MONEY'S WORTH LONG BEFORE IT HAPPENS. 

A PAIR OF PLAYOFF 12'S AND OBSIDIAN 12'S FOR ME. NOT A SINGLE DAMN GIVEN.

Back
Top Bottom