AIR JORDAN 11 RETRO LOW - WHITE/BLACK/VARSITY RED - 306008-111 - CONFIRMED 5/2012

Originally Posted by JordanKing Xi

Originally Posted by Spookz312

GIFSoup

Im a cool Niketalker and I use gifs... !!!+ outta here JordanKing you know youll be paying more 
laugh.gif

lame #!% kids on the internet these days you bored bruh too much time on your hands?   
laugh.gif

!@$! outta here bruh 200 is decent cause ill be hitting suckers such as yourself for 275 on craigslist come release date .. 

JordanKing
roll.gif

before you start riding on your high horse Pre Orders used to be only 10 or 15 bucks more. not 50.

go get scammed buddy i got my RD pairs on deck.

and one more hit to your cranium 

http://gifsoup.com/view/3650898/idiot.html

GIFSoup
%+%%%%# kid your a child mind your own if you dont like what you hear I meant for you new kids buying this trash 200 is good on a preorder 

and #++! outta here with your gifs the same one at that #++! outta here i dont even cop retros if its made past 2005 chances are i aint !$%*#% with it......

i just take 10 to 15 pairs on release date and tax suckers such as yourself so keep posting your gifs and copping your new jordans JordanKing you a %+%%%%# Lame end of story ....

You Can Hate Me Now 

i could of pre ordered these today but i passed i pre ordered the grey 12's instead ill take my chances on release date for these im pretty sure there gonna be a pain to get tho i just dig the 12's more so i went with 12's if these would of been mids instead of lows there would of been no question i would of went for these

hopefull each store dpesnt get 10 pairs each like the playoffs **#* was just unneccesary

i heard that! i ended up going to the mall in the morning just because i wasn't sure if my FNL order was gonna go thru so  everybody runs in there crazy as soon as they open the mall doors and i decide to run to footlocker cause that was the closest store so i get in line im 12th so im hype like yeah i got my pair cause everybody i was talking to outside where going for big sizes so as the manager starts handing out tickets he stops at  the 10th person and says that's it im out! i was like aint this some BS they only had 10 as did all the other spots in the mall i think champs had 18 but it was allready to late to go and try and run all the way on the other side of the mall to try luckily fnl came thru but that's just crazy that there only getting 10 pairs of a gr
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by AIR J XIII

Originally Posted by theotherjd

Originally Posted by Skip2MyLou23

http://http://bls.gov/data/inflation_calculator.htmhttp://bls.gov/data/inflation_calculator.htm

Type in 115 for 2001 and you'll see that it's now worth $148.96
Thank you. Nobody seems to understand this in the sneaker game... I mean, I'm not psyched on paying more money, but dudes saying "the shoe hasn't changed, why has the price?" just don't understand basic economic principles.
really?

Air Jordan III

1988 - $100
1994/5 - $100
2001 - $100
2003 - $100

15 years, 9/11, and no change

2007 - $125?
2011 - $150???

and with sub-par quality??? C'MON SON.
Have you heard of menu costs and sticky prices?

You know whats the sad part. Most of these stores who claim to only have 14 in actually usually have double that but hold em for employees or friends. Total bs

is the box diff with these ? the top flap looks to be grey as opposed to black with the playoff XIIs

I'm looking to cop these on RD. I see alot of cats here looking to get pre sale. I never been that guy to pay more than retail , If I cant get a shoe on RD in the store then its not meant to be. Its hard to buy a shoe for more than what its worth. Quality SUCKS on J's these days

Originally Posted by DTownJumpMan

I'm looking to cop these on RD. I see alot of cats here looking to get pre sale. I never been that guy to pay more than retail , If I cant get a shoe on RD in the store then its not meant to be. Its hard to buy a shoe for more than what its worth. Quality SUCKS on J's these days

i heard you on that im the same way but the spot where i pre ordered my  grey 12's dosen't look  to  kill you on the pre order price that's the only reason i did.. this is my first time pre ordering from them cause every time i try to pre order from that spot by the time i get the update via twitter or facebook what i want is sold out i finally caught it this time tho

im pissed at $%^& about that sneakerpost %^ i couldnt pay for them at wk so i left at 5 it took me under a hr to get home & they went from a fsr to only 7-8.5 thats straight up #$*@**%!
anybody with a decent pre-order site pm me plz ... in no reseller im trying to grab a single sz 12 for myself

Originally Posted by GrizzlyAnimal

Originally Posted by DTownJumpMan

i heard you on that im the same way but the spot where i pre ordered my  grey 12's dosen't look  to  kill you on the pre order price that's the only reason i did.. this is my first time pre ordering from them cause every time i try to pre order from that spot by the time i get the update via twitter or facebook what i want is sold out i finally caught it this time tho

I Now if I can get a shoe like $25 over retail then Im down. But $200+ for a $135 shoe? Take my chances at the mall....

240 shipped....blah....sad part is it will sell out within the hour

DSS had it for 200 shipped (cheapest so far) which I think is worth it when you count tax, shipping and hypebeast hassle...

I would do 240 from UTA if I had no other means....just to avoid hypebeast resellers...but still....this is a $100 markup...SMH

This game has gotten way to out of hand...plastic, leather and rubber....that's all it is...crazy lol 

Originally Posted by Litflynt

240 shipped....blah....sad part is it will sell out within the hour

I would do 240 from UTA if I had no other means....just to avoid hypebeast resellers...but still....this is a $100 markup...SMH

This game has gotten way to out of hand...plastic, leather and rubber....that's all it is...crazy lol 

exactly $100 over is nuts... i dont care who its coming from

Im a cool Niketalker and I use gifs... !!!+ outta here JordanKing you know youll be paying more 
laugh.gif

lame #!% kids on the internet these days you bored bruh too much time on your hands?   
laugh.gif

!@$! outta here bruh 200 is decent cause ill be hitting suckers such as yourself for 275 on craigslist come release date .. 

JordanKing
roll.gif

before you start riding on your high horse Pre Orders used to be only 10 or 15 bucks more. not 50.

go get scammed buddy i got my RD pairs on deck.

and one more hit to your cranium 

http://gifsoup.com/view/3650898/idiot.html

GIFSoup
%+%%%%# kid your a child mind your own if you dont like what you hear I meant for you new kids buying this trash 200 is good on a preorder 

and #++! outta here with your gifs the same one at that #++! outta here i dont even cop retros if its made past 2005 chances are i aint !$%*#% with it......

i just take 10 to 15 pairs on release date and tax suckers such as yourself so keep posting your gifs and copping your new jordans JordanKing you a %+%%%%# Lame end of story ....

You Can Hate Me Now

Jim Ross : ANOTHER SHOT TO THE CRANIUM  AND HE STILL WONT SIT DOWN!

GIFSoup

Has anyone else tried these on? I tried them on at my Finish Line and they appear to run huge. I am normally a 12 in recent XIs but I tried on a 12 in these and had about an inch beyond my toe. They didnt have an 11.5 to try but I went ahead and ordered 11.5 from Sneakerpost yesterday because they seemed to fit really big. Just curious what other's opinions were...

Back
Top Bottom