AIR JORDAN 11 RETRO LOW - WHITE/BLACK/VARSITY RED - 306008-111 - CONFIRMED 5/2012

i think ima pass and go with the all white air max 97 VT's as one of my summer joints. rather not deal with the stress and aggravation on this release. plus the am97's are cheaper, I can get em for $100. Goodluck to those looking to cop.

these will be copped for me and the boy.
pimp.gif

quick question. For all my long island and queens dudes. What time did niketown @ Roosevelt field send their rsvp tweet. I heard they did it at like 3 in the morning. Ca someone please confirm.

Originally Posted by cleaverkicks

Originally Posted by 160jordansdeep

Originally Posted by dkeso611

Anyone from Brooklyn know a good spot before RD?

all over downtown bk 

Just walk down Fulton and you will come across about 3-4 stores on each block (on either side of the street) that will be selling them for rape prices before and after release date...I remember years ago I could bargain the workers in those stores down to a good price for shoes, not so much anymore since people are just walking in desperate for shoes and willing to pay rape prices so they just hold on for one of those customers instead of negotiating...I used to be on that strip everyday since I went to high school a few blocks away, Brooklyn Tech
glasses.gif

Besides the stores, that will continuously charge an arm and a leg. Tried to build a nice customer relationship with most of the stores on that strip, and homie still gets no love. 
mad.gif
. Well, there are plenty of stores to choose from on RD. I'm just not planning on waiting on line with those kids these days.

Originally Posted by LimitedRetroOG

What would you guys think if JB came out with this?
Props to NTer stthebest for the PS.

Like these much better than the lows.. would most likely cop.. 

They hype on this here in the Bay Area is through the roof again, I don't think its going to be as crazy as the Playoffs but it will be pretty close.

Originally Posted by BayArea23

They hype on this here in the Bay Area is through the roof again, I don't think its going to be as crazy as the Playoffs but it will be pretty close.

I feel it too.  I think I'm passing though.  It'll be a last second decision for me.  Where you pickin them up at?

ready to find out if copping at 6am is better than midnight....hope i dont get screwed out of these shoes because of the midnight release change

Back
Top Bottom