Air Jordan 11 Retro "Prom Night" QS May 26 2018

img_6734-jpg.2074304

tumblr_m3gb0nX4X51r00g1wo2_500.gif

Showed my wife these. She said they look like the gammas. She has the gammas so she won’t want these :evil:

Showed my wife these. She said they look like the gammas. She has the gammas so she won’t want these :evil:
I missed out on the gammas so I preordered these. Honestly if I had the gammas I probably wouldn’t buy these either. Too close to being the same.

I’m thinking since it’s not an OG color that people will pass but then regret it after they release

Yeah; they are. Some cat had them on his feet... I didn't want him to see me staring. But since I missed out and can't fit in them anyway, on to the Prom Night (high patent cut FTW!) :smokin

Lol two pairs and it ain’t an og colorway so ya I am gonna wear them out the store. Plat vips on standby men.

Okay so we are supposed to go to a prom night, or a date wearing these?

Or we are supposed to go to weddings, meetings with these as if they are formal shoes?

Is that the reason why it is called Prom Night?

Any tips on keeping icy soles looking icy? I wore my Win Like 82s for the second time today and just cleaned them off and about to put them away. I thought I remember reading something about the tissue paper in the Jordan box contributing to yellowing? any truth to that?

Any tips on keeping icy soles looking icy? I wore my Win Like 82s for the second time today and just cleaned them off and about to put them away. I thought I remember reading something about the tissue paper in the Jordan box contributing to yellowing? any truth to that?
They are still gonna yellow eventually. Cleaning them after a few wears does help prolong it though. You pretty much have to accept it if you wear shoes with icy translucent soles. As far as the paper theory, I don't know. The only thing I do know is too much sun exposure will yellow them quick. Not saying don't wear on a sunny day, what I mean is letting the shoes sit with the sun on them will def make them yellow. Snow and water wont help either. Store in a cool dry place and keep the bottoms clean. That s really all you need to do.

They are still gonna yellow eventually. Cleaning them after a few wears does help prolong it though. You pretty much have to accept it if you wear shoes with icy translucent soles. As far as the paper theory, I don't know. The only thing I do know is too much sun exposure will yellow them quick. Not saying don't wear on a sunny day, what I mean is letting the shoes sit with the sun on them will def make them yellow. Snow and water wont help either. Store in a cool dry place and keep the bottoms clean. That s really all you need to do.

Thanks, I'm with all that good looking out. My debate is throwing away this pretty nice tissue paper that came in the win like 82 box. The shoes I wear most frequently I've just thrown the tissue paper out so it's only the clean shoes going back in the box. Probably should just toss this waxy paper out just in case..

Back
Top Bottom