Air Jordan 11 Retro "Prom Night" QS May 26 2018

DbHtdvKVwAA3sDR.jpg:large

DbHtAGnXUAEpDzm.jpg

DbHtASkX4AAXAtb.jpg

DbHtAGhW4AAjyKh.jpg

Too bad your Gamma XI is your All Star SG with 6 Champion Rings

Prom Night XI is that SF from City start with C with an attitude

Don’t bench your Gamma or your coach will have a hard time lmao

lol! I do like the gammas in terms of color blocking etc. Like I said, my pinky toes just come out looking like Lebrons toes (google if you want to throw up) :lol:

Prom nights tho. The names are getting whack

We don't even know the official name though (do we?). That's what the community is calling them. Its always catch 22. Nike called the '16 Space Jams Monster Mash... The community knew what the right name was... lol

Prom nights tho. The names are getting whack
We don't even know the official name though (do we?). That's what the community is calling them. Its always catch 22. Nike called the '16 Space Jams Monster Mash... The community knew what the right name was... lol
Im guessing ppl are calling them Prom Nights cause they're blacked out & releasing right before June (prom/graduation). I can already picture a ton of high school & college seniors flooding the sites so they can wear them to prom/graduation.|l

Im guessing ppl are calling them Prom Nights cause they're blacked out & releasing right before June (prom/graduation). I can already picture a ton of high school & college seniors flooding the sites so they can wear them to prom/graduation.|l

I get that. Like I said, we just don't know the "why" (story) yet.

lol! I do like the gammas in terms of color blocking etc. Like I said, my pinky toes just come out looking like Lebrons toes (google if you want to throw up) :lol:

I thought Nike called them Monster Mash because the original space jam color was black and royal.

I get that. Like I said, we just don't know the "why" (story) yet.
Didn't know there would be a story? I thought these were just a version of the 2011 blackouts actually being released to the public. Like the History Of Flight13's. Figured that "Prom Night" would be self explanatory w/the color way& release date. But who knows, maybe Jordan wore them to his prom :lol:

Can’t wait till I see girls wearing these with prom dresses

My plug here in Houstons telling me they're gonna be $220.00+ plus tax. Is this $250.00 price just a rumor? Or is my plug wrong (he's normally on point) all these pictures of the box popping up now, has anyone ran across a picture of MSRP sticker yet?

Back
Top Bottom