Air Jordan 11 Retro "Prom Night" QS May 26 2018

Since it's prom season...the OG Prom Night:pimp:
SmartSelect_20180421-173259_Instagram.jpg

I’m not happy about the $250 price tag but if I have the opportunity to get them for that, I won’t pass it up. These could be in my top 5 11s if the materials are as good as some have said. Realistically, most of us are going to take Ls on these and I’d rather not drop another $300+ on a pair of shoes. The heat that’s dropped this year has been felt by my wallet and it’s under $300 for the rest of the year and I’m trying to keep it to 1 pair a month. These will be my May pair of Homage to Homes don’t pan out

Oh no it’s cool. I was wondering that as well for the longest time. I struck out on the 16 jams lol.

You are 100% right. Don't get it twisted. 16 Jams don't use Royal blue. Tbh '16 jams have a lot thats different than 09 release. But given that they were the same color scheme and 20th anniversary of the space jam movie... we knew what to call them lol. If you can find a pair for a good amount, I'd cop. love mine.

Didn't know there would be a story? I thought these were just a version of the 2011 blackouts actually being released to the public. Like the History Of Flight13's. Figured that "Prom Night" would be self explanatory w/the color way& release date. But who knows, maybe Jordan wore them to his prom :lol:

lol. I just mean there's always some marketing ploy or story whenever they release a retro+ color way.

Damn not many ppl om these! My chances might be better than I thought and I pre ordered!:nthat:

Hope your right I really want a pair, but refuse to jump through hoops to get em. Doesn't feel like resale will be too high, if I end up having to go that route.

Back
Top Bottom