Air Jordan 11 Retro "Prom Night" QS May 26 2018

Nahhhhhhh they're just trying to hype up the shoe, just like how there weren't a lot of Royals being made. That potential $250 price tag should scare off people though and make it easier to cop.

Nahhhhhhh they're just trying to hype up the shoe, just like how there weren't a lot of Royals being made. That potential $250 price tag should scare off people though and make it easier to cop.
I thought they were $220. Either way that’s hard to pay for a ton of people for a non OG colorway

I totally agree. Definitely not a deal breaker though. From my understanding though it's not going to be too many pairs made.

My plug saying around 75,000 pairs

Plug also said MSRP is $220+tax and hes very reputable.

Hopefully everybody spent all their $ on CG lows, Tinkers, Shadow 1s and 10s, Mop 9s, Kawhi 1s, Katrina 3s, and all those Lebron watch releases.

Last edited:
My plug saying around 75,000 pairs

Plug also said MSRP is $220+tax and hes very reputable.

Hopefully everybody spent all their $ on CG lows, Tinkers, Shadow 1s and 10s, Mop 9s, Kawhi 1s, Katrina 3s, and all those Lebron watch releases.
Yeah I've been hyped on these for a minute. If it's $220 then that's great.

3182690c_2048x2048.jpg

Looks like $250.00 it is :frown:... damn you JB I was really hoping for $220.00. Good thing I passed on the CG lows.

Almost $275 after tax for me. :ohwell:

Foot locker and company going forward are marking all AJ 11’s and select releases a QS so pretty much a slap in the face if you have rewards to use or have a military discount.

Are you serious? Man...I know they were not doing well but to cut military discount...SMH

Are you serious? Man...I know they were not doing well but to cut military discount...SMH

From the cool grey XI low thread. Post #736.

A QS marked shoe means no discount. Not even for employees.

Sucks that we can’t use them on the Concord XI’s but it’s ok, I need those sneakers. These will be a game time decision for me.

E3CF9244-191C-4A3B-A2FF-6CE8A38D8C76.jpeg

Sheesh, well I only need one pair, 2 would be nice.

Don't take sand to the beach boys, it's just business.

Wow...well footlocker will lose business from me.

Nike still gives me my military discount on any release...its only 10% but better than nothing.

Wow...well footlocker will lose business from me.

Nike still gives me my military discount on any release...its only 10% but better than nothing.

A lot of people were about to use their rewards on the 1’s that came out today. I think it depends on the store/location and if it’s labeled a QS or not

Jordan Brand is already selling these at resell prices lol. Sucks because I think they look really nice.

Back
Top Bottom