Air Jordan 11 Retro "Prom Night" QS May 26 2018

Perhaps the price point dissuades the semi-sneakerhead buyer and allows you to purchase without having to pay resale. Perhaps the higher price point keeps resale lower while cutting into the reseller margin, but is more favorable for those who missed out.

If these are in fact limited, you won’t be paying retail anyway (if you really want em) - you’ll be trying to get the best possible resale price. A higher msrp is usually better for the buyer than the seller.

Perhaps the price point dissuades the semi-sneakerhead buyer and allows you to purchase without having to pay resale. Perhaps the higher price point keeps resale lower while cutting into the reseller margin, but is more favorable for those who missed out.

If these are in fact limited, you won’t be paying retail anyway (if you really want em) - you’ll be trying to get the best possible resale price. A higher msrp is usually better for the buyer than the seller.

I feel like this was the recent case with the green NRG Gatorade VI’s.

Air Jordan 11 “Cap and Gown”
Color: Black/Black-Black
Style Code: 378037-005
Release Date: May 26th, 2018
Price: $220
air-jordan-11-cap-and-gown-3.jpg
air-jordan-11-cap-and-gown-1.jpg
air-jordan-11-cap-and-gown.jpg
air-jordan-11-cap-and-gown-2.jpg

I wouldn't get too excited for 220 yet. It hasn' been confirmed and there was a picture of the box with the 250 price tag on it.

I wouldn't get too excited for 220 yet. It hasn' been confirmed and there was a picture of the box with the 250 price tag on it.
I have these and I can confirm that the price on the box says 250. If they drop them to 220 that's even better. I cant remember the exact jordan but I recall that they did this before. They actually had the shoes retailed for a higher price on 5he box than they were selling them for. Anyway here's a few pic of mine. These pics were rushed as I had to leave for a competition but these are very very nice A1. When I get back home I will upload pic of the box with the price.

Attachments

• 20180503_151903.jpg
    20180503_151903.jpg
    205.7 KB · Views: 77
  • 20180503_151853.jpg
    20180503_151853.jpg
    386.1 KB · Views: 92
If Jordan brand made Releases range from $140-180 they would all sell out.

Well most would sell out

well even at the current price most of the J's eventually sells out, and the fact that there's a resell market just means the demand is still higher than the supply.

Back
Top Bottom