Air Jordan 11 Retro "Prom Night" QS May 26 2018

I’m a mental health counselor and I occasionally get called to testify in custody hearings and disability hearings. There are scenarios where I would have to go to court but they’ve never happened.

Having said that, I am reconsidering wearing these to court though it has more to do with the shoes not going with the 1 suit I own as opposed to not thinking it is appropriate.

They just look classy on feet
If I go down cause somebody who testified against me had on Jordan’s w/ a suit I’d be a whole other level of pissed lol. Let alone a counselor w/ the newest hyped Jordan’s. He’ll naw

Lol his credibility aside, the only thing I’m gonna think is “your honor, your honor...you know how hard it is to get those, he couldn’t possibly have time to diagnose mental health and stay up on new releases”.

That’s being said, hopefull I have on some hyped sneakers that he can catch a glance of to somehow sway his testimony.:pimp:

Last edited:
Should be called the Pell Grants.

Anyway I don't know why anyone is arguing the demand of these shoes... sky high or not, they will sell out day one like every 11 that's not a low. After the 26th they won't be had for retail but I don't care if they don't resell for much more because I actually want to wear them.

hahaha, so basically just those who did well in school who qualified for grants.

Didn't sleep on these and yet my snkrs cam just didn't work day of the release. Fortunately gonna have another shot at em on the 26th. Gonna need 4 pairs (one for me and three for my groomsmen). Just the early pair would've helped a lot...

damn, wish i was in your wedding party, good looking out for your bros, bro!

If I go down cause somebody who testified against me had on Jordan’s w/ a suit I’d be a whole other level of pissed lol. Let alone a counselor w/ the newest hyped Jordan’s. He’ll naw

Lol his credibility aside, the only thing I’m gonna think is “your honor, your honor...you know how hard it is to get those, he couldn’t possibly have time to diagnose mental health and stay up on new releases”.

That’s being said, hopefull I have on some hyped sneakers that he can catch a glance of to somehow sway his testimony.:pimp:

LOL

Your honor this man clearly is capable of taking care of his children. Just look at his Banned 1s. They’re immaculate.

Lovin these in person :pimp:
8DC1859C-783C-4022-82F4-9ABA39B4F51D.jpeg

0CE1C647-8B4A-4B95-97FC-07F73EFBA407.jpeg

840CC211-05B5-41B2-82B2-FA33F530638E.jpeg

E56AF962-4483-45EE-83AA-CBEB96FB0C05.jpeg

My pairs arrived today and they really are much nicer than photos would have you believe. I wasn't a fan of the gammas, but I'm liking these. The $250+tax was a bit steep, but I wasn't about to miss my opportunity to cop a mid XI at retail for the collection.

I need a stock pair after Foamie's vid. Looking like ramen szn for my pockets...

Foamie videos are top notch.

Salute to the God.

when he does vids that are less than 3min long, they're good but when it goes upwards of 10min+, it's mostly no good

does dude still do shoe reviews? seems like he just does overviews and first impressions

as for the cap & gowns, nothing that hasn't been said before but these definitely looks great in hand
CnG XI 11.jpg

CnG XI 7.jpg

CnG XI 10.jpg

I know its probably been asked, but I had an unexpected meeting I cant miss. Is anyone legit taking preorders for a reasonable price? Around retail I could go stockx, but lately I've been unimpressed with their business practices. They crossed a line when I won jth for an insane price then failed authentication. I know they just didn't want to sell them at that price, I won them for. Did the same thing with cement 4s i bought 4 different pairs, and all failed authentication. Finally just copped off goat mo issues whatsoever...

I know its probably been asked, but I had an unexpected meeting I cant miss. Is anyone legit taking preorders for a reasonable price? Around retail I could go stockx, but lately I've been unimpressed with their business practices. They crossed a line when I won jth for an insane price then failed authentication. I know they just didn't want to sell them at that price, I won them for. Did the same thing with cement 4s i bought 4 different pairs, and all failed authentication. Finally just copped off goat mo issues whatsoever...

Uhhhh if the seller failed authentication isn’t that a good thing...... since you know they caught the fake....

Uhhhh if the seller failed authentication isn’t that a good thing...... since you know they caught the fake....

Maybe I think stockx sometimes sees prices as below market value and fails them...could be wrong though. I'm still in awe i had 4 pairs of cement 4s fail authentication through stockx no way a reseller can be that dumb...

My pairs arrived today and they really are much nicer than photos would have you believe. I wasn't a fan of the gammas, but I'm liking these. The $250+tax was a bit steep, but I wasn't about to miss my opportunity to cop a mid XI at retail for the collection.
My thoughts exactly. Really nice shoe that people are going to be salty about if they strike out.

Back
Top Bottom