Air Jordan 11 Retro "Prom Night" QS May 26 2018

I didn’t say resell would be sky high, just demand...and like most 11s even those in GR numbers, they sell out, and people are forced to pay modest resale. If the production is cut significantly, and demand hovers around baseline levels or even above for your run of the mill 11, the retail
Pricing will feel like a deal. Demand will easily outstrip supply which will create what I would anticipate 20% higher reselll. That’s all.

I didn’t say resell would be sky high, just demand...and like most 11s even those in GR numbers, they sell out, and people are forced to pay modest resale. If the production is cut significantly, and demand hovers around baseline levels or even above for your run of the mill 11, the retail
Pricing will feel like a deal. Demand will easily outstrip supply which will create what I would anticipate 20% higher reselll. That’s all.

What :lol:

Do you know what sky high demand even means :lol:

What :lol:

Do you know what sky high demand even means :lol:
Hundreds of thousands of people going after an allocation in the five digit range.

If I had to hazard a guess I’d say 4:1 or 3:1 ratio. If non-Nike retailers sold 1MM (as in there were way more than 1 million with Nikes stock included) pairs of 72-10 (and we can adjust for holiday seasonality), I’m not sure what’s so hard to grasp.

Hundreds of thousands of people going after an allocation in the five digit range.

If I had to hazard a guess I’d say 4:1 or 3:1 ratio. If non-Nike retailers sold 1MM (as in there were way more than 1 million with Nikes stock included) pairs of 72-10 (and we can adjust for holiday seasonality), I’m not sure what’s so hard to grasp.

The only thing there was to grasp is you misspoke and exaggerated and now don't want to admit you did.

Dude your so annoying! Demand is SKY HIGH for 11s PERIOD! You still sour u missed the early release or something? bigevan23 bigevan23 stop wasting your time w/ this dude lol

Boooo hoooo :lol:

I've been buying sneakers longer than two years so I know what sky high demand actually is.

All I see are a bunch of people trying to hype up a sneaker.

We're on a sneaker board.

We're on a board with the latest Yeezy, Addidas consortium collab, celeb collab, Pharrell, Off White, QS, limited, anniversary this or anniversary that every week

Demand is not going to be sky high for these. There's a demand for everything, that's why Sketchers puts out ugly *** kicks. There's a big difference in saying there is a demand for a sneaker and the demand is sky high.

You can get them now for around $300 with not that many out there. Sky high :stoneface:
I cant speak on "sky high," but I think it's safe to assume these will sell out. especially if there's only 50k pairs, which I personally find kinda hard to believe. I'll probably grab a pair, but doubtful if I'll keep it

I cant speak on "sky high," but I think it's safe to assume these will sell out. especially if there's only 50k pairs, which I personally find kinda hard to believe. I'll probably grab a pair, but doubtful if I'll keep it

Yeah, they'll sell out

I hate every one of his 'reviews'

Im cool with an opinion or preferemce, but my man felt the shoe should 'pop' more with color contrast.

A shoe inspired by a formal event...lol...aight man.

LOL
he was just saying with some anthracite or something to give SOME contrast. nothing bright/colorful.

he was just saying with some anthracite or something to give SOME contrast. nothing bright/colorful.

I hear that, just doesn't make much sense, IMO.

I say that believing, too, that the silhouette is underwhelming...but I think it's executed in a manner consistent with the concept.

Last edited:
I really don't understand the snkrs app at all. This release was for graduates but how do they know that. Age? Birthday? I know it sounds like a dumb question, but the only notification I have ever gotten was for a Lebron Diamond turf 15. Other than this release, how do they determine who gets alerted and who don't. I want these but not gonna pay stupid resell for them. What is the point of having an app set up to alert you and never does? I'm probably beating a dead horse with the questions, but it is annoying.

I really don't understand the snkrs app at all. This release was for graduates but how do they know that. Age? Birthday? I know it sounds like a dumb question, but the only notification I have ever gotten was for a Lebron Diamond turf 15. Other than this release, how do they determine who gets alerted and who don't. I want these but not gonna pay stupid resell for them. What is the point of having an app set up to alert you and never does? I'm probably beating a dead horse with the questions, but it is annoying.

its marketing. its a gimmick. they aint really make these for graduates. nor do they care that 90% of people who got access aint graduating or even in school anymore lol

Not that many high school or college students for that matter, that can drop $250+ on sneakers.

There are plenty out there who may, but not most can.

Definitely a gimmick/marketing scheme. For those who knew what was up and had the pic to unlock, it was fairly easy.

Should be called the Pell Grants.

Anyway I don't know why anyone is arguing the demand of these shoes... sky high or not, they will sell out day one like every 11 that's not a low. After the 26th they won't be had for retail but I don't care if they don't resell for much more because I actually want to wear them.

Back
Top Bottom